Early signs of stress

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by c0decarver606, May 22, 2018.

1. Hey all. First time grower here.

Ive got 2 sour diesel growing in 5 gallon pots with ffob in a 4x4 with 2 300watt lights, one vivo and the other maxsisun. One 8 inch fan in, one out, and a larger fan blowing just below the lights to maintain temperature. They are 1 month into veg. Ive fertilized one time with foxfarm about 12 days ago, half the recommended amount on the bottles. I water every 3 or 4 days.... Maybe about 1.5 to 2 gallons of water per plant and maintaining a ph of 6.2-6.4. I do plan on getting a 2000watt led but not just yet.

This post is mainly about one or two leaves and how they just started to develop greyish brown spots. Its a small amount only on one or two leaves so id like to deal with it before anymore starts.

Also, based on all the info, how long should i veg for? I read that i should go until the plant is 30" tall and 30" wide... Is that good info?

Any tips or advice related to any aspect of growing would be great.... Especially about the flowering stage. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

2. They'll double in size during the first few weeks of flowering. Just have to decide how big you want them to be in the end.. don't make the mistake of outgrowing your tent.