Grasscity - 420 Sale

early misty harvest day, its christmas!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by bootbud, Mar 22, 2006.

1. today was the day for my early misty indoor grow harvest. i was told it was an outdoor only strain. but what the hell. i vegged for 8 weeks under 400w metal halide in miracle-gro moisture control potting mix, watering lightly every other day. after 3 weeks i started using 1/10th strength miracle-gro vegetation growth fertilizer. once a week, all this under 18 hours light , 6 hours dark. after 8 weeks i replaced the lighting with 400w high pressure sodium light. at 12 hours light , 12 hours dark. immediately within 1 week the plants had grown a foot and had small bud clusters. i then started using 1/2 strength miracle-gro fertilizer , once a week. after 6 weeks i flushed them and used water only every other day. after 7 weeks i stopped watering them.today was the end of the 8th week. you can see the plants are tall not bushy , i never topped them, i have a narrow grow space so i went for tall not bushy. after 3 weeks flowering they all had to be supported, except for one. today when i picked it up it was to heavy to support itself and fell over. it was the heaviest of all but kept its strength the longest. i dont have a scale, but if i had to guess the total weight might be a 1/2 pound to 3/4 and thats fresh picked. i will have to let you know the weight when its dry. whatever it is , it will last me 16 weeks until i harvest my new grow. a strain called, orange crush? have that journal coming soon.

Attached Files:

• gc1.jpg
      gc1.jpg
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
    • gc2.jpg
      gc2.jpg
      File size:
      71.8 KB
      Views:
    • gc3.jpg
      gc3.jpg
      File size:
      69.1 KB
      Views:
    • gc4.jpg
      gc4.jpg
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
    • gc5.jpg
      gc5.jpg
      File size:
      57 KB
      Views:
  2. part 2

Attached Files:

• gc6.jpg
      gc6.jpg
      File size:
      44.8 KB
      Views:
    • gc8.jpg
      gc8.jpg
      File size:
      67.8 KB
      Views:
    • gc9.jpg
      gc9.jpg
      File size:
      86.4 KB
      Views:
    • gc10.jpg
      gc10.jpg
      File size:
      81.6 KB
      Views:
    • gc11.jpg
      gc11.jpg
      File size:
      79.4 KB
      Views:
  3. more pics

Attached Files:

• g.jpg
      g.jpg
      File size:
      66.4 KB
      Views:
    • ggg.jpg
      ggg.jpg
      File size:
      71.1 KB
      Views:
    • ggggg.jpg
      ggggg.jpg
      File size:
      81 KB
      Views:
  4. LOVE IT!.

i see great potential in that strain, need to go thru my stash of seeds and find it.

Good Work! give us a smoke / weight update if you can.

5. :D couldnt' do anything but smile...sounds like you have 16 weeks of DANK AHEAD

6. i am doing early misty outdoors this season. i hope by buds look that yummy. good work :smoking:

7. looks great!

8. Wowzers what a result :hello:

9. Bootbud, your buds look wonderful. And you look like someone I know LOL.
    BTW Im growing an early misty cross in a DWC tub check it out. +rep

Grasscity Deals Near You