early july too late for new england grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TwiztidToker24, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Is early July too late to put seeds in the ground in New England?

2. #2 Corto Malteze, Jul 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
    no but get (if possible femmed) autoflowering seeds not normal seeds lol. They're done in 3 months about so that leaves you to harvest at end September it can be chilly but you could pull it off imo. Use a 5 gallon pot directly and give them full day sun for best results.

3. You'd be pushing a worthwhile grow. If you just toss some bagseed and hope for the best, I don't see why not. It might be a whole gram of yield though lol.

4. I'd wait until early/mid october. A couple frosts will get em those purpley leaves/buds, even tho potency doesn't really increase, its adds to its aesthetic. Just get on 2 day mail or something cause you're running out of time yo.

5. why do you have to wait october ? I've heared that use light is good for plant growing.HPS/ CFL, or the latest LED. I'd been do many research about lighting and growing.

6. I used Feliz CFLs for the first month of my grow. The sun is the best light for your plant, tho. 10,000 lumens of the world's most natural light. Usually you just harvest when almost all the hairs are orange, and that shouldn't be until october. By then the plants will have endured a frost or two which will give the buds a purple tinge. And who doesn't love purple buds? :p

7. check the trichomes. Avoid frost it's not a good thing and can pop all tghe trichs and make your weed lose all potency. Some cold does change the colors but the strngth is in the genetics and the sun. The op isn't answering anyway.