Early harvest!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bigbanannamarijuana, May 17, 2017.

1. So my plant is roughly 14 weeks into flower and I will be moving house in 3 weeks, I may have to chop it at the end of the week so I have enough time to dry it is this going to ruin the bud or will it still be alright? [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's quite a long flowering sativa you have there.
    Looks good. Very dense. Inspect those trichomes for readiness.
    You're super close it seems..
    Obviously an early harvest won't be as potent as an on time one.

3. Yeah it's bagseed, I would say it's pure sativa or close to, the trichomes are mostly milky id say, it's nearly there

4. Looks ready to me and, if it's been actually flowering for 14 weeks, should be plenty of time for it to finish. But the curing end of things is not something that happens overnight by any means. It actually takes around a month to truly cure out a plant all the way. But if you're talking about handling the smell, after you let it hang for a day or two, you can cut it down into individual buds and jar it up. You're nowhere near done with the curing process at that point, but at least you can seal it up for transport. You've got to make sure it gets air several times a day until it begins to dry up good or it will mold. The whole deal is trying to remove the moisture as slowly as possible until it's finished and that does take some time when done correctly. TWW

5. Not ready.. don't know what these guys are smoking but I'd like some...

6. Thanks guys, I'm planning on chopping in the next few days then hang. I know the curing process will take a while and that's all good just need the plant cut down and dried