Early flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bonkers7t, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Hi.
    I noticed today that 4 of my plants are starting to flower, i only planted them 4 weeks ago so they are still getting 18h light.
    I have 5 other plants a diffrent strain showing no sign of flowering.
    The strain flowering were feminine seeds in New to this. Are auto fem seeds also automatically auto flowering????
    The seeds came from a trusted seed bank.
    I'm not complaining it's great it's just what to do now. All plants are about 50 cm ... should i flip it over 12/12 or carry on vegetating for a few more weeks... I'd be glad for some advice please

2. Auto fem seeds are auto flowers. They don't need to switch to 12/12 so keep the 18/6 for the other seedlings. happy growing

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Thank you for explaining that. I'll be buying these seeds in future. Cheers

4. Yes I have gotten autos when I thought they were photo period and vice versa. But if it's like 3-4 weeks in they are autos

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Mason jar said it. What I also love about the autos are when I’m switching one of my regs to flowering light 12/12, I’m germinating and starting a handful of autos in the same environment because the light schedule is irrelevant :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 1