Early flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by corndogn, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Hello everyone! This is my first grow and I have a question. I've had her in veg for about 5 weeks and she's showering pre flowers as shown in the images. I impulsively switched her to 12/12 from 18/6 about 3 days a ago and I'm curious as if that was a mistake. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. do you want the plants to flower now ? if yes the run 12/12 if you want to veg longer switch to 18/6
    Its your choice , flipping to 12/12 it what triggers flowering so you are in control

3. Would it cause the plant too much stress if I switched her back? I would like a little more veg growth but I'm not sure what to expect since this is my first attempt at growing.

4. Plant looks pretty scrawny for 5 weeks of veg.
    How much light are you giving her?

5. It looks stunted from stress. Almost like it was flowered for a few days and then swapped back to veg lighting, and then reflowered before it recovered. Hmmmmm, I dunno, goodluck.

6. 2 of these about 2 feet from the plant.

7. I'm not sure what happened to it, it's been on 18/6 until about 3 days ago when I switched it over. I knew something was funky.

8. The issue/stress problem is clearly the complete lack of lighting. Please understand I don't want to come across as a dick but if that is as big as she grew in 5 weeks with those lights moving to flower with those same lights is darn near pointless.