Early flowering plants; May harvest PICS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mattc707, May 18, 2008.

1. Some of you may remember I put 6 clones out in early March and they started flowering shortly after.

Well I cut one down last week; one of 2 Blue Dream plants.
    Since it started flowering so early it only yielded just under 5 grams trimmed and dried, but I still have 5 more plants to harvest this month and they're all looking like they'll yield better. I plan on letting them go longer than I let this one go..

I never did bother with making them get 12/12...I just let em be and it came out pretty good.

I probably coulda let this one go a little longer but I cut it anyway.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics to come as I harvest the other ones.

Not too bad for just throwing a clone in some Super Soil, and only using one bottle of Fox Farm Big Bloom for all 6.

I know. Barely any yield. But its something to smoke for real cheap and it is fun to grow, dry, cure, and smoke.

2. Congrats on your grow:) It looks good, and hey, 5 grams is 5 grams:) plus the smoke always seems so much better, knowing it was grown by you. Good luck with your other plants man :smoking:

3. Thanks bro!
    :bongin:

4. I did the same thing with one of my plants this year and its still going pretty good. People on this site told me it would go hermie or start revegging if I didnt cover it to a 12/12 cycle and it worked fine. I knew it would though cause my friends been doing it for years every spring and he never had any reveg or go hermaphrodite.

Nice little harvest, im expecting about a half O maybe a bit more off my early flowering plant.

5. I had one plant go hermie for a few weeks but it stopped and went back to being a good girl. I'm hoping from a little over a half-o from the plant that looks to be the best yielder.

6. gratz yeah even tho its 5gs i sure it still feels good you grew weed haha and it looks mad tasty i hope mine grow too gl with your other ones:smoke:

7. I'm stoned from it right now. :smoke:
    Some buds and some QWISO I made from the trim and a bunch of bottom of the bag stuff I'd had laying around.
    Time for more I think.
    :bongin:

8. dont be sad that your not a 'expert" just because somone has hydro and shit dont meen ur bio weed is worse, looks very frosty, seeing the closeup and nug shots i see why its called blue dream.

9. Blue Dream is one of my fav strains, nice work!