early early flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by montaze18, May 16, 2008.

1. its probably been discussed on here but i was wondering what kind of success any of you have had with putting seedlings or very young plants (1 - 2 weeks old) into 12/12 for the sake of a fast harvest.

my reason for doin this is cuz my last lst plant (which took up my whole flower cab) i had cared for for so long showed male and it pissed me off so i want a fast harvest

i relise yield will be affected greatly (if it even works) but i have a two week old 3 - 4 inch plant i just put in 12 12 and i sprouted a maui seed in 12 12 along with a 3 week old clone.

has anyone done anything similar? what were your results?

2. im doing the same thing as you, i dont have any results yet tho. hopefully i should start harvesting in a few weeks

3. Im not sure if you can or not but before a plant can flower it has to mature first. I have heard other people here on GC put their plants on 12/12 really early but they were doing it to make the plants mature so they could get rid of the males. It should work

4. you'll be fine, you can do 12/12 from seed if you wanted. the yield wont be as much though. try to find sergio's journal on all the plants he did 12/12 from seed its amazing.