Early Christmas Shopping :-)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by FreeExperience, Nov 26, 2010.

1. #1 FreeExperience, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
  2. Black Leaf Icebong. Not that expensive and it is soo sexy :D

3. x3 can anyone comment on it?

4. I was thinking of Molino oringinally, but I have read so MANY bad reviews on this site that it swayed me in another direction.

Has Molino upgraded their quality in their new line on bongs?

5. This 7mm Molino bong has the thickest wall diameter of all the pieces of the new Premium Molino collection. 7mm wall thickness means 40% more glass volume compared to the models with 5mm.
    Like all other Premium Glass Bongs, this model has ice notches for a cool and fantastic smoking experience.
    A new special engraving technique is used, which results in a beautiful engraving on every tube, with a powder-coated color with a pearl effect for a very luxurious and quality look and feel of the Tube. This bong feels like a rock solid device in your hands and is virtually unbreakable, this bong will last you a lifetime.
    The new Premium line bongs from Molino Glass now offers an unmatched grade of quality, durability and stability.
    Where as comparable bong brands offer 5mm and 7mm wall-thickness in the price range of several hundreds of dollars, the new production line from Molino offers the same (if not better) quality for a fraction of those costs.
    This is possible because of a new highly automated and efficient production facility of Molino Glass which as been taken into production last spring.
    We believe so much in the production quality of the new Premium Line from Molino Glass, that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee * if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
    (* Money Back guarantee applies to fully unused bongs, pipes and accessories, the items must be returned to us in the original packaging, within 30 days after purchase of the parcel. The purchase will be refunded or a credit will be granted after we receive the return shipment. )

6. the best deal is the 7mm molino

if not that the weed star double bubble or black leaf inline