Earliest Joint

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by petrified, Dec 12, 2002.

?

Wot time do you have your first joint?

1. Good Morning Joint (6-9)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tea Time Joint (9-12)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lunch Time Joint (12-2)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. After-noon Tea Joint (2-5)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Got Back from work/school joint (5-7)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pre-Dinner Joint (7-10)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Good Night Joint (10 - X)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. after work.....but if not at work? then about 1 hour after my eyes open!

2. Are those times.............GMT...........CST...............EP...........MT or what? I don't want to say 7-10 and it be 2 in the morning time..

3. 20 minutes after the hour, it gotta be 4:20 somewhere :)

4. I do the home from work thing myself.

And cool irony of the whole sitch is I usually get home right at 4:20!

But come the weekend, it's WAKE AND BAKE TIME!

5. 8:00 a.m.-wake and bake. one bowl to start the day. not a joint so i guess that doesnt count

10:00 a.m.- after much consideration a second bowl is smoked. i always give in to the urge to smoke another bowl before work.

2:00p.m.- break time. smoke another bowl. (it takes me a long while to get to my first joint. i cant roll and my machines lost)

9 or 10:00 p.m.- closed. time to go find the civ. its a nice car and the owner is my roller. from 10:00 to 12:00 we smoke two joints and go home to sleep. the next day it will all begin again.

so im high all day long but i dont smoke my first joint until later on at night. hmmm.

6. i don't smoke joints often, i can't roll. I only smoke joints with my uncle and cousins. I love to wake in bake before school, makes the day go by a lot faster and it makes it easier for me to learn because i'm not falling asleep.

Never buy cannabis on the internet, that would be very very stupid.

7. i dunno about you guys, but there's something special about waking up, sitting up in bed, grabbing your bong (pre-loaded from the night before) and taking a nice long rip, then watch cartoons. it's like a saturday ritual.

8. Yeah there is deffinately nothing bettter than a good ole wake and bake... It's the best....That and at night ....

9. gotta go with jesus... something about tokin in bed before getting up helps me cope with the harshness of the world.. extra added bonus when u get to stay in bed for awhile.

night time is good too cuz theres so much more trippy light you can stare at and when it gets boring you can just go right to sleep and have nutty dreams.

and obviously 4:20.. thats kinda a given

10. If the weather outside is frightful, then a joint in the morning is delightful, about 7-8am it helps the bones to get ready for the day.

An at the end of the day joint is just what the Doctor should order,

Sit back and relax with a nice mixed drink (or a beer if you prefer), and watch just about anything on the boob tube while partaking in an herbal smoke.

Truth be known, if we could afford it, and it was legal we would smoke it 3 times a day, before breakfast lunch and dinner. A good smoke always helps build an appetite.

11. i dont think im as lucky as you all are.........

i smoke a few times every day (when i have weed, which is only half the time) but i suck at rolling joints, and so does everyone else i know :(

so i have a spoon and a bong - never joints.

12. People in Spain rarely eat before 10 PM and Greek people also eat very late.

13. what's so wrong about eating dinner at around 2200? today i had breakfast at 1700 (i got up around 1600, hehe), lunch will be around 2200 and dinner around, oh, i don't know, 0400 maybe :)

it was a long time at work yesterday, we were doing inventory (that is, i were doing inventory). counting, marking and writing down every piece of technological marvels at our warehouse. tonight i gotta type it all into a worksheet and have it sent to the main office. good thing i can do that from home atleast, and be blazed whilst doing it.

why am i still tired after sleeping so long?

14. uumm stoners :) but is all good

15. the earlier, the longer!

16. Before school between 6-6.30 i hit the bong

17. try going to this website...click on information at the bottom

www.grasscity.com

they have lots of info on how to roll a J...even different kinds, like the Tulip.

Or, you could always get a rolling machine...I got mine a local tobacco/head shop for only $1.50!

18. i picked about tea time cus i don wake up till bout 10:30 and right when i get up, its too earlie for me to toke, so i wait bout an hour or two and bake for the rest of the day unless i have something important to do that day or something.

19. Some days it's wake n bake, i roll over in bed grab my piece and take one to the dome. After a while i get up and go walk around town, check my mail, walk down t the coffee shop and get a muffin and a latte n shit, and just cruise around town, go for a walk in the park, and go mountian biking for the rest of the day.

I usually don't get stoned on work nights and after work i'll pull 1 hit and take the edge off cause i'm usually pretty wound up after work cause i sit there all day lookin out the window at the trails and wishin i was mountain biking. I'll get home and pull one, and go ride for about 2 hours or more all around town and just tear it up hard.

20. I went to a party and got pretty drunk drinking southern comfornt and beer. then it got busted so some of us met at another party, a smaller one, and we had all the alcohol, a 1/2 gal. bottle of vanilla rum about 3/4 full. a 1/2 gal. of soco about 4/5ths full, and alot of kb. I drank way way too much and puke din a trash can for 2 hours... on a couch, in a big circl of ppl, they didnt care, they just said, its ok, your gonna be alright man, lol... well, I suddenly stood up and said, im ok, i feel fine, and I went to the kitchen and I couldnt find a bowl to make ceriel, so I used a ziplock full of ceriel and milk lol.. But I didnt spill or anything... Then We all fell asleep by like 3 AM< and woke up at 7 AM and had biscuits and gravy from carls jr. and smoked a bunch more kb, and drank a bunch more soco, rum was gone, 1/4 of soco left.. wow.... lol, talk about wake and bake, and drink.. that was fun..