earl tries to grow things

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by earl.dean.smooter, Oct 10, 2016.

1. #3181 Schplakken, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    The huge 'I Don't Give A Fuck!' at the end is priceless! My friend Jimbo says that all the time. He's like "She texts me pillows from wal mart and asks which one. She asks 'Is that a real clown or just a guy dressed up like one?'. She says Miracle Whip is exactly like mayonnaise but different. Who gives a shit? I don't give a FUCK!". The fuck part is loud! Haa!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I think everybody has reached that point at one time or another!! :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I practice it. When people bring up religion, politics, race relations, sexual orientation, war or any other hateful shit, if I do respond at all, it's usually 'I don't give a Fuck!'.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I agree!!!! SO much!!! All that shit was invented to separate not to join as one!!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oh Yeah... especially when I have to go to my fb page to see what drama is going on... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yup! It's sad when we elect leaders that know nothing different but to divide. Seems common these days. (sorry but life is politics).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sheep leading sheep, brother!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #3188 Schplakken, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Why are rich white guys in the U.S. senate for 50 years? That's not public service, that's just maintaining a steady income from the peoples tax money after they have become irrelevant but can still put on a shitty old suit and show up for work every day and have no opinion about anything that doesn't concern the security of their money. Term limits. 20 years in the senate and 12 years in the house. Sounds fair to me. Young people are the future of this place. Fat old wealthy politicians aren't.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. be-grateful-the-dead.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I'm still a live and kicking... I'm just not growing due to the heat ... I check in almost every day

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. It sure is damn hot right now. Today peaked 98. SoCal sun is coming in.... HOT.

Thank the lord for AC

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. It's ok brother Earl. I'll still share my grows with you. This has about a week to go? 10 days? What do you think?
    DSCN7310.JPG DSCN7308.JPG DSCN7300.JPG DSCN7305.JPG DSCN7299.JPG

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thanks brother Earl. They're mostly cloudy and I'm gonna chop with maybe 5-10% amber so I'm trying to be patient! Haa! The last run that I let go long is so sedative that I can't use it so I'm gonna take these pretty early in hopes of a more head high. I'm already lazy as hell so couch lock ain't for me!

• Like Like x 1
  15. @Schplakken hello friend, would it be to much to ask about your drainage setup? What you have going on is something id like to setup myself, does your resvoir hold any water at all or is it just a run off setup? Thanks and cheers mate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hey WG! Good to meet you! If you can see from some of my pics, the pot saucers are on small platforms and have drain tubes that go into a tub for run off. It's kind of the way I've always done it. I started with hempy buckets and this the evolution of that. Pics from way back when! Haa!
    DSCN6149.JPG DSCN6199.JPG DSCN6348.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. @ shplakken thank you for the info my friend, you have done well!! I have been growing the past 2 years and am only getting better in time, im on this forum quite often, i also am interested in hempy buckets, i have some prepared just sitting and waiting on me when im ready, but im still doing soil at the moment, this year i just got started on the fabric pots, hopefully my next setup will be alot like yours, fabric pots with pro mix and a drainage system like yours, thats why i was interested in your setup because that is what i will be doing myself, again thank you for time and sharing the pics, awesome growing my friend! Cheers mate

• Like Like x 2
  18. Glad I could help bro. I'll help any way I can, but it sounds like you have a pretty solid plan! I'm 2.5 years growing so I'm an amateur too! Are you from England? Are you near Darbles Upon Glimpf or Plifington? Do you call them 'plonts'? Haa!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Actually im american and from the states, i just like to say cheers mate lololol!!!!

• Like Like x 2