earl grows Heisenberg Special

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by earl.dean.smooter, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Thanks for the thoughts brothers ! I'm good other than pulling the plants up... DAMN that sadden me to no end ! ... to make a long story short... I couldn't keep the garden hidden from my big mouthed step son... he had to move in for a month due to his whore of an ex-girlfriend doing him dirty and calling the fuzz on him at their place so she could have her new scum bag come over... I was not involved with the shit storm...

• Like Like x 4
  2. If I would have kept the garden while my step son is with us he would have probably told everyone he knows...it could have caused me not to see my Grand Kids... The kids are more important to me than the plants !
    I still have seeds that I can germ to re-start the garden when cooler weather comes... PLUS I hope there will be comparative grow from the Vault about that time... I will try not to miss seeing you guys everyday... I learn a lot from you and you are all my kind of people !

• Like Like x 3
  3. I want to apologize to the Vault, Jack, George, Mephisto Genetics and GC for things going sideways during the Heisenberg Comparative Grow. I have to keep my grows from big mouthed people. The alternative to keeping the grow going would have been a fucking disaster to say the least !
    I hope that within a couple of months to start from scratch again...

• Like Like x 3
  4. I'm sure they will understand brother ... This does confirm my opinion about you though . Youre one solid dude .. I don't think they even make people like you anymore.

The right thing is the hardest thing to do sometimes . Shows what you made of . Have a good evening bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  5. Earl Shit Happens People will understand.
    You are a Great Guy and you will be back at it in no time I am sure of this.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2