earl grows Heisenberg Special

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by earl.dean.smooter, Mar 15, 2016.

1. the Heisenberg Special and Tut seem to be doing well... I'll get new pics of them when the HOG lights come on in the main room...once the photo HOGs are done I will not have to worry about waiting to go in to check on the Heisenberg Specials

• Like Like x 1
  2. Afternoon earl. Hows the day treating you

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 1
  3. New pics of the Heisenberg Special and the Tut 100_2088.JPG 100_2090.JPG 100_2092.JPG 100_2093.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hello Toke... the day treated me alright... it was quite busy at times...it was so busy at times I did not post the pics of the Heisenberg Special or the Tut... I left the post hanging with the pc on... I hope your day was a good one Toke ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes it was thanks earls. Your girls are looking great bro

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

6. today's picture of my Heisenberg Special...looks like she is growing well... she wasn't as tall in monday's pic...
    100_2096.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. The Heisenberg Special and Tut were watered earlier today...The Heisenberg is much taller then the Tut... I'll get side by pics soon... The newly germinated Heisenberg Special and Blue Cheese went into there individual solo cups filled with basement mix this morning...for the Comparative Grow, I will put the Heisenberg into soil... the Blue Cheese will be a Hempy

• Like Like x 2
  8. here are the Heisenberg Special and the Tut side by side...both the exact same age...both fed the same thing.. H3ad/Lucas formula with Mammoth P added
    100_2110.JPG 100_2111.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  9. the Hempy Heisenberg Special and Tut are doing good so far... the newly germinated Heisenberg Special and Blue Cheese seem to have problems... I'm not sure if they will make it... the Heisenberg popped it's helmet up but looks like shit ! the Blue Cheese has NO signs of life, so I guess it was a waste of good money ! Both were germinated the same as I did with the first HS and Tut and all of my other seeds... I'll try to germinate another Heisenberg Special if the new one doesn't grow.

• Like Like x 1
  10. the Hempy HS and Tut are doing well as of this morning... the germinated HS and Blue Cheese went to crap... never got past showing their tails... I popped another one of each in to germ... if the Blue Cheese is a dud this time , I will get a hold of Jack or George... I thought going with Dinafem was a sure thing like Mephisto...time will tell the story !

• Like Like x 1
  11. Good morning Brother Earl . Sorry about the blue cheese but on a positive note the plants you have going look about perfect . I'm sure Jack will take care of you . I hope all is well with koi brother

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. I have heard nothing but good things about the white cheese auto from dinafem auto .

• Like Like x 3
  13. One of the best autos I've done so far besides Mephisto. Hey earl how are ya

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hello Toke... I'm well...how are you today Brother ?

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm good soaking in this sun on vacation[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. NICE ! can I come join you ? lol

• Like Like x 2
  18. here are new pics of the Hempy Heisenberg Special and the Tut... the HS is kicking the Tut's ass !
    100_2114.JPG 100_2119.JPG 100_2112.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  19. Come on bro were chillin lol

• Like Like x 2
  20. That HS is dam sure smoking that Tut but the tut still looks happy and healthy .. Mephisti just puts out kick ass autos . I think it's because that's all they do . 100 percent focused on autos where most breeders have there hands in everything

• Like Like x 1