Eagle Beaks 12/12 From Seed Micro Cab.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by eaglebeak, Jun 6, 2013.

1. thanks breal.

a few more pics today.  The big girl has about 3-4 weeks to go, and I started flushing her this morning.  She is super smelly, a very citrusy/skunky aroma. I hope I'll pull about a half oz from her.

Her little sister has stretched like crazy and now has about 12 good tops on her.

My little Walt Widow seedling has started to grow and I planted another seed of the same strain yesterday in a 2 litre pot.

2013-07-02 16.10.58.jpg
    2013-07-02 16.12.13.jpg
    2013-07-02 16.12.57.jpg

2. Well, I haven't updated in a while.  We harvested the big girl at about 7 weeks, which was a week or two early, but you live and you learn.  Nice smoke, but potency lacked a little.  The cab also got a complete overhaul and is now much more stealthy and efficient.

Her younger sister is now at 6 weeks flower, and is not looking too good.  I believe I overfed her about a week ago, and subsequently 70-80% of her pistils have turned brown and she seems to have stopped growing.  I flushed as soon as I noticed the damage and have only resumed feeding at half strength today.  I'll give her another week and hopefully she'll recover, but I'd be expecting her to really start fattening up about now. Apologies for the shitty camera.
    2013-07-27 13.46.42.jpg

I have another strain which I call Walt Widow #1 which is about a week into flowering and going strong.  She's a strange one in that she was only spitting out 3 bladed leaves until about the 8th node where she started growing 4 bladed leaves.  Here she is in the front.
    2013-07-27 13.45.43.jpg

I have 2 more beans i popped in the soil yesterday.  1 bagseed I call Walt Widow #2 and a White Rhino.  Excited to grow these ones out.

3. oh yeah, I'm aware that the pistils turning could be a sign of pollination, but I havn't spotted any balls and I've been pretty thorough with checking.

4. I'm sub'd for the ride

5. Cheers mate. Had let this cab go and was working on something else, but have it up and running again, so will upload some progress pics in a couple of Weeks when there are flowers.

Sent from my GT-S5360T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Show your babys off man :)