EA codes

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 21, 2012.

1. The gamestop near my house gives out codes with used games. I have gotten like 4 different games with codes that worked. Only one didn't.

2. This is why I refuse to buy EA games. I got Skate 3 new, but I had waited for a price drop because I didn't wanna spend $60.

My code wouldn't work. Said it was expired. I called them and they basically told me I should have got the game when it was still $60, and that now I still have to buy a code. What the fuck is that?

Fuck EA. Fuck them so goddamn much. I can play it online, but I really wanna share my custom parks and download other peoples parks, and I got some sick videos to upload.. all these features are on the disc, they just want me to pay to activate them. As much as I want to, I refuse to. No way I'm gonna support that shit.

Just typing this makes me rage haha. Once again fuck EA. And furthermore... fuck EA

3. [quote name='"Mogwai"']This is why I refuse to buy EA games. I got Skate 3 new, but I had waited for a price drop because I didn't wanna spend $60.

My code wouldn't work. Said it was expired. I called them and they basically told me I should have got the game when it was still $60, and that now I still have to buy a code. What the fuck is that?

Fuck EA. Fuck them so goddamn much. I can play it online, but I really wanna share my custom parks and download other peoples parks, and I got some sick videos to upload.. all these features are on the disc, they just want me to pay to activate them. As much as I want to, I refuse to. No way I'm gonna support that shit.

Just typing this makes me rage haha. Once again fuck EA. And furthermore... fuck EA[/quote]

Right on man! Ya I'm definatley not chucking even more money to those dicks to get the codes. It's bad enough they put a half assed madden (currently playing now) out their for 60 bucks. Only NFL game on the market though an EA knows it.

Fuck EA

4. #24 Mogwai, Mar 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    I used to love EA during the PS1 days.. shame to see what they've turned into. They're a goddamn sore in the gaming industry, and I'm really afraid some companies will follow suit.

I don't pirate games often... but i almost wanna do it to EA games just out of spite. I wont though because, eh, fuck it. Most of their games suck anyway. The only series they had that I loved was Skate, which they discontinued.. so while I rant I'd like to mention fuck them for that too

EA would fuck you in the ass and make your entire family watch if they thought they could make a few bucks from it.

Another thing that gets me is their website/forums.. they suck so goddamn much. How can they be so big and still have such a bad site? I haven't used Origin, but I can't imagine how bad is must be since they can't even pull off making a decent website =/. They probably figured there wasn't many ways to fuck people out of money with it so it wasn't worth any effort. And I'm not saying that just to bitch about EA (which I admit is a passion of mine), I really mean it...

The gaming industry could be such a wonderful thing.. video games are a great art, but companies like EA really make it look bad. I'm not gonna support any company who shits on the industry like they do.

5. You don't have to buy the game again.. That would be retarded.. Just go on eBay and buy an online pass if you really want to play it.

Next time don't redeem one time use codes on your friends account.
    That's like buying a $20 1600 point card and expecting to use it twice on two accounts, retarded. Xbox 360 codes do not work that way.

6. Fuck EA, don't buy their shit. Now that Mass Effect 3 is released ( and rushed by EA -_- ) I have no intention on ever supporting anything with their logo on it.

7. Has anyone had customer service problems with EA? I was having trouble with their site and realized how much they really don't care. It's hard to get them to do anything for you.

8. i wish it was as simple as not purchasing games from EA

sadly every fucking game is produced by them it seems

i think skyrim is my only game that is not...

fifa 12, madden 10 , ssx, battlefield 3. they control the got damn market and it sucks dick

9. Well OP if you ever get NHL 12 working I'd gladly whoop that ass haha....my gt is sk8njamz :)

10. are there any non ea games out right now that are worth recommending? i would love a new game but everything is EA it seems until later 2012

11. Fire up that PS2 and relive the times when EA games were the absolute shit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. god damnet you piss me off!! hahahahahahah those were the best games ever.

i still have nfl street 1 and 2 but they cannot be played on xbox 360. fucking bull shit right??

i miss those games big time man...nfl street was one of the best times in my life :metal: :smoke:

13. yea man street games were so damn fun to play for hours n hours with my friends. And yes that is hella gay that they are not backwards compatible with 360, if EA knew anything about the market group they are selling to they would release those games for download on the 360 marketplace, or just remake them or something.
    Then again when i get done saying that i cant help but feel like they would fuck those up too.

14. You should be able to buy the EA online pass right off the xbox live marketplace!

I refuse to play any game with an online pass! Makes me sad cuz I had to pass up on the new twisted metal game because of it also missed out on BF3....fuck EA!

15. Go onto ea support for the given game online, say you bought the game brand new from Walmart and your code doesn't work. They'll tell you to consult Walmart, you respond with no, I already have and they told me to contact you, this is horrendous I paid for my game I want to play it online. They'll tell you to wait a moment, ask for your code that doesn't work(I make one up, changing one letter or number usually so it's not one that's been entered), and give you a new code.

If it doesn't work the first time re log in and get a new support agent. I've done it for madden 12, and NHL 12.

16. Yup.
    800 points over here.
    The passes suck, but luckily for me there's only a few EA games I play so they're the only ones I buy new.

17. Its just how pc games used to be and still are. I bet more companys will start doing this because gamestop is making them lose money.

18. I don't understand why game companies hold anything against gamestop. Yeah, people buying used goods means less money for them but you just gotta deal with it.

I've never heard of car companies bitching about the sale of used cars, or movie companies bitching about used DVD sales. That's just how the market works... Game companies need to understand and get the fuck over it.