E

Discussion in 'General' started by mizer, Jan 25, 2006.

1. OK, so I'm planning to try it this weekend. for the first time...dont know what it'll be like so itd help if I could get a few questions answered
    -how much does it cost?
    -what are the effects? is it similar to weed?
    -how long will the effects last?

2. -5-20$ / tab
    -If you've ever done speed, it'll be kinda like that but smoother. You'll probably feel really good, and have a lot of energy. You usually get really talkative and very outgoing.
    -It'll last you from 4 to 6 hours, the comedown really sucks, you feel physically tired but you cant sleep because your mind is still racing, and sort of depressed. Smoking weed helps the comedown alot, the high brings back the "rolling" sensation, although still duller, it makes the comedown smoother, I suggest you have some.
    Cigs are good on E too, so if you sometimes smoke, you should have some.
    An important thing to remember is to stay hydrated, make sure youre drinking something every half hour or so, and dont overdo it.
    Have fun :)

3. nice reply+rep

4. for me it costs 7 bucks and it the greatest feeling ive ever felt.its called ecstacy for a reason.

5. be careful, e is really fun and you will definatly enjoy yourself but i know for me i didnt have this problem, but people i knew liked it too much. If you have any self control you will be fine.

GOod luck, make sure your in a place where you love to be with a big bag of bud, you'll want that too. happy rolling :)

6. :laughing: Thanks!

7. try one first and dont over do it. e can be dangerous is you take too much. otherwise it is really cool, feels amazing. it makes me talk a lot. it also depends on the strength of the e. some are mild while others kick-ass, that's why i say take 1 at first.

8. Thats sweet man! I just posted a (longer) thread about trying E for the first time myself, so this is awesome. ! !! :hello: :D +rep

9. ^^ Thanks xero, but hazed already gave me rep for that post...

10. yeah ahah reallly helpful replay!! btw what are then chances of u getting a headache or dizzyness

11. Since almost everything I was gonna post has been answered, I just had a word of advice: Try to ask around to people that have boughten the same pills you are getting so you know if they are legit or not. E is nortious for not actually having MDMA in the pill.

12. Yes getting E where I am is impossible I wish I could find a hook up, anyway hope you have a great roll

Cabo

13. Hey man, if your a little more experienced with E, or if you know exactly what your getting for sure, its sometimes fun to either parachute or snort the x. Real fast onsets and shit dude, you really dont want to be doing this much though man. I'v only tried it like a few times and im not going to do it for awhile man. I'm on lotsa other stuff now though so its cool:cool:

14. I dunno wat ur talking about, Maybe ur juss around the wrong people, But i do E about once a month...its not that hard to find around here...

15. You live in the same place as Cabo?

16. Maybe it is where he lives..

17. uhhh.....we live in the same place...

18. have fun lol but gotta watch out u dotn get hooked.. ur tollerance grows fast... but yea its not hard to find at all around here in cali lol

19. I know I def overdid E and i feel it now, so becareful :(

20. How so? What do you feel now that was different than before?