e-rig vs glass help!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Oscarm0902, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Hey guys my first time on GS ! My birthday is coming up and I'll have $700 to spend and I'm really interested in buying a dab rig. Knowing my budget would you guys advise buying some nice glass with a good torch or going for something like a puff co?

2. Damn dude $700??? That'd keep me in glass for 10+ years :laughing: the most I've spent on a bong was £20 & I usually buy 1 every year or so :confused_2::laughing:

Why don't you buy a variety of dab rigs if you have that kind of money to spend bron:smoke:

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I'm not really looking to have a selection just looking to have 1 pretty well priced rig ( I don't intend on using the full 700 obv lol) that I know will last a while and I can basically have as Ol'reliable you know? That's why I'm asking, if I'm just buying 1 piece should I go for the glass or the e-rig

4. Puff co peak would be nice for travel, but you do have to keep up on regular maintenance. Cleaning the bowl after each dab should become a habit no matter which way you go, and you'll have to youtube the atomizer replacement process.
    Another electric option would be a sai quartz bucket, which seems to be popular.

You could also get a nice glass rig and add an e nail to dial in temps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. True, I heard Peak atomizers tend to give out so I was looking at possibly getting a Carta.

6. I've heard the carta is even worse...

7. I’d spend the money on glass.

UNLESS

you are really wanting to have an on the go rig; then maybe those like puffco and carta would fit your needs.
    However, nothing beats a quality glass rig with a nice nail set up. You don’t have to worry about replacing anything but maybe the nail later on after heavy usage.

8. Exactly the response I was looking for, appreciate it brotha.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Check out the Hyer Big E. You can use almost any glass piece you want. I own one and 3 of my friends do as well and we all love ours. been using it for almost a year now without issue. $200

10. I love my galaxy enail. The odyssey kit. Once you're dialed in its so smooth. It lists for 250 but it goes on sale all the time... I got mine for 200. I wouldn't waste my money on a torch.. I use my torch as a charcoal grill starter now or for food.

11. Electric dab rig is an ideal partner for stoners who are always on the go. In contrast to a traditional dab rig that uses a torch, wax concentrates are heated up using a built-in battery and vaporized through water filtration with a dab e-rig. These make e-rigs now portable and easier to transport. Here are some of the best electric dab rigs on the market today, you won’t go wrong with any of them:
    https://humansucks.com/blogs/news/top-8-best-electric-dab-rigs

12. #12 mascudkoray, May 8, 2022
    Last edited: May 8, 2022