E Pills or Pure MDMA?

Discussion in 'General' started by shmockey, May 15, 2006.

1. I'm now considering doing e, but I'm really not excited about the meth. The last thing I want to be doing is taking meth, and I've heard that every pill has more or less in it. I also have heard that pills have other chemicals like mdxx and some other shit that contribute to the whole experience.

I want to have the full on e experience without getting a lot of meth, preferably none at all. Would it be better to go for the pure MDMA, and would you have the same effects as taking a pill with no meth?

2. it wouldnt be as speedy.But the happiness would be wayyyyyyyyy more intense.

3. Get pure MDMA, and make sure you know where you are getting it from.. still might not be pure..

SWIM has done it once and and it was pure mdma. SWIM scaled it and was put into a empty capsule... SWIM fucking hates how soo may fuckers mix shit into it and would. My brother went to a rave and didn't have any so he got it from some random guy there and was all fucked up in a bad way, SWIM would like to KILL.

My advise would be to get it from a known source soo you will be cool and what not.