E or Shrooms

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Gibsisrib, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 Gibsisrib, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    For a friend of mine who is 15,

dont know if he should do shrooms or E .

only a one time thing but doesnt know which to pick.
    I personally think he too young.
    can u guys help me out

EDIT-
    Also how much is a good ammount for first time.
    im not really exped with this shit so i dont really wanna tell him to take like 3 pills n find out he dies or sum shit and im responsible

2. Fifteen is pretty young to do either in my opinion, but he probably wouldn't listen to that. If he wants to do either or he should do shrooms (natural, better on the body and brain).

3. 15 is generally too young to do anything useful with mushrooms.

I'd say go with the MDMA.

4. To be honest he shouldn't be doing either but hey since that's not going to stop you tell him to try the MDMA first. It all depends on what kind of person he is.

5. DO DA MUSHIES because they are the best, more organic real feeling in the world! I've never done E but you feel insanely good, not something that I want to achieve with a drug. I would rather just be with my girl and be high that way.

Shrooms are fun, awesome, real, mind opening, allow you to learn more about yourself, allow you to have life changing experiences. Now people can flame me for my E hate :)

Didn't read that he is 15. Every 15 y/o is diff who knows.

6. Not to come off like a dick but unless you have done MDMA you can't really say anything about it. I can guarantee that if you tried it you would enjoy it waaay more than shrooms. It is indescribable ;).

But I still love my boomers :).

lol and I just saw the "flame me for my E hate" haha peace and love my man. You need to try it! It will blow your mind!

7. lol what would happen if you did Both at the same time
    best feeling ever? or worst

8. I honesltly believe that to be able to appreciate a good trip, you have to be really mature.

No offense to your buddy, but I don't think that at 15, you have enough life experience to do mushrooms.

9. For an experienced adult it's very enjoyable.

BUT

For a 15 year old kid. who hasn't done either it's the worst thing you could do do. He will be flooded with way too much emotion for his developing body to handle and he WILL break down, which in turn WILL give him a bad trip, which WILL not be fun at all and could cause a mental illness.

So I wouldn't recommend that at all, unless you want him to be fucked up for a long time. I'm not talking fucked up off of drugs, I'm talkin fucked up in life.

10. haha true. although i wasnt refering to the kid but still .. good point.
    +rep

11. Way too young for either. Fuck, he is 15, he should still be getting a thrill from jacking off! Maybe I'm out of touch...no pun intended.

12. Lmao, I deffff just lol'd.

I agree man. Give him some lotion and the link to a n00dey site.

13. hahah will do.
    i think ill just have to give him one of my famous eighth blunt stuffed with keif and soaked with Thc oil.

Unbelievable

14. Give him shrooms, if he tried E at 15 chances are he will ignore the negative effects and just keep getting more not understanding how bad it is for you.

Shrooms is gonna kick his nutts tho

15. OooOOOoooOOOHH!!

[​IMG]

16. That sounds orgasmic in itself.

Funny story about keif.

This past Easter, me and my best friend were hittin the bowl a couple times a few hours before him and I were scheduled to be at my grandma's house for supper. (we smoke all day, errday. I can control my high. If i have eye drops, you will never know I'm high and he is USUALLY the same way).

So I thought it would be funny to pack the bowl the top of the bowl with kief before i gave him greenies. Mind you this kief was from an o of haze I had. We were only smoking mids at the time though. After 3 bowls, he looks at me MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *****y and sloppilly says "dude, I think this shit is more potent than xxxxx said it was"

I giggled and was like that's because ive been giving you greenies with kief of that haze.

3 hours later we went to my grandmothers house. within 2 minutes, my mother pulled me aside and said "did you have to fucking let zach smoke before you guys came here?!?!?!"

Everyone knew he was high and my best friend looked like a druggie to my whole fam. hahaha, what an ass clown.

17. a bad trip on shrooms at 15 could teach him not to do drugs until he can actually handle his shit

it's worth a shot IMO

18. i start with weed at that age not regular but from time to time so the mdma should work ..shrooms i wouldnt give to him i find shrooms harder to handle ..dont know why just an thought