1. I tried to change my e-mail for my account SniperKitty but I never got a conformation e-mail. So I can't use the account, I couldn't figure out the "contact us" and I don't know how else to try and get ahold of someone to help or at least teach me how to use the "contact us" so that I can get a conformation or so that I can get my e-mail changed back to what it was previously.

2. I had a similar problem a while back...

You should still be able to change your email address for your account, but that's about it right?

Just keep changing it back and forth every 15 mins or so until you do get the confirmation email, then don't change it again...that's what worked for me and the one other person I know who this happened to...

The contact us link at the bottom of the page is just a "mailto" link...just send an email to rummy@grasscity.com...same thing...just be warned, rummy is usually fairly busy, and it might take a bit for her to get to it...

3. It won't even give me the option to change my e-mail address to anything, I'm only allowed to see my reputation comments and look at threads, anything past that I can't do until I accept the conformation. I've been waiting for 3 days so far so waiting isn't really a problem for me, but I'll be sure to e-mail her, thanks :)

4. I never get emails anymore. I use to get them when somebody replied or posted to a thread I had posted on.