Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

E-Liquid

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fuckinpaulie, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Obviously I'm no noob to smoking weed, burning hash, dabbing oil, but I cam across something that was unfamiliar and recently new (I think) and was wondering if anyone here has tried it. I've been hearing about people making straight cannabis e-liquid for discreet vaping and now I naturally have questions.

Obviously flavor composition is going to depend on the herb you're using but how's the flavor? Is it kind of minty like most e-liquids are on the exhale?

How bad does the vapor smell when exhaled? 

Is mixing cannabis with Vegetable Glycerin and Propylene Glycol worth the waste of bud?

Does the e-liquid still get you baked or is it a flavour extract? 

I've vaped with dry herbs for a while but never have I seen or heard of cannabis e-liquid till just recently so hopefully we can have light shined on the subject.

2. I flavor mine with ejuice flavorings, so it smells and taste like whatever I want. Unflavored it has a slight weed smell but not much.

As far as worth using bud, not in my opinion. It does give you a good buzz if made well but I still prefer smoking my bud. I process trim into hash oil then add that to the glycerin tincture, so it cost basicly nothing. If it wasn't cheap, I wouldn't bother personally.

3. But does it still get you baked or is it just like smoking vapor because you have a really bad hand to mouth habit formed?