E-juice taste

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Bhomen, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Hello guys,
    I've made some juice with ej mix and Rosin from hasj
    But my problem is that its not like a stable fluid. It looks like it is too thick to be absorbed in the cotton from the coil. After a couple hits it will taste like shit.. I think the problem can be solved by extracting the Little pieces out of it. But how?

Thanks! IMG_20181216_174949.jpg

Sent from my HMA-L29 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Im in no means an expert, but it seems to me that any liquid infusion should always be filtered, say coffee filter, double filtering, etc... make sure all the debris is out of the liquid.

3. Yes i tried to filter it through a coffee filter but it is too thick to go thru it. All of the juice stays in the coffee filter..

4. I've seen vids on youtube where guys pour the liquid directly from the crock pot through the filter, when juice is hot its probably easier.

5. After fighting the whole clogged port issue I bought an open coil RDA and drip my hash infused juice straight onto the coil then fire it at about 14 watts.

upload_2018-12-18_6-24-23.jpeg

[​IMG]

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you very much! I'm using now a smok atomizer and drop the liquid right in the coil. It works for like 30 times before it will stuck on the cotton and taste like shit. My concerns about this are the chemicals whatever releases when u overheat the peg, pg/vg and THC. Im going to buy a drip top and smoke it that way.

Other question: did you decarboxylate the hash/Concentrate?

7. I've done it both ways and usually I do decarb first. That way when I get tired of trying to vape it I can just eat the stuff for a stone.
    PEG-PG-VG hash been used by the Tobacco using crowd for many years with no ill effects so I don't worry to much about that aspect of things.
    BNW