e-Joint.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TranceKid, Jul 8, 2011.

1. And you are also using glycerin, why would i want to use glycerin when i can use the Omicron vaporizer? Their cartomizers are made for pure oils. So please tell me how is glycerin helping me? Are your cartomizers any different then lets say a 510 ecig carto? Why would i use cotton when i know for a fact it burns the cotton.

So please tell me how your cartomizers are different the the Current cartomizers I am using from The Future Of Vaporizer's

2. just read this @ Propylene glycol inhaling?

3. if your going to get an ejoint or thc ecigarette, get the STEALTH HYBRID VAPORIZER. Then you don't have to buy prefilled cartridges. You can just get the oil and do it yourself. Then if offers different methods of smoking your oils and it also will do dry buds too. It's pretty bad ass and perfect for medical marijuana patients cuz your not limited to where you can use it with its completely stealth method. It is also temperature controlled so you won't burn instead of vaporize.

check out their website at thestealthhybrid.com

4. lol you made an account on several forums just to boost this product

5. :wave:Well hey there captain obvious. your absolutely right,:hello: thats what alot of people do when they want to get the word out about a new product they believe in. but you're one to call the kettle black, seeing how thats exactly what your doing with ur little cannashit photo. Good luck to you though, your gonna need it wasting your life on the obviously pointless remarks. By the way. R U SERIOUS!! DO YOU SEE HOW MANY OF THESE POSTS ARE ADVERTISEMENTS IN BLOG FORM. But your damn strait and ill own up to that. you gotta start somewhere. the road to success starts with a single building block and if i can spread the word of a product that people are wanting, but not getting from others, then i'm going too? Are you anti American or somethin?

6. Just reading how to set it up and all the don'ts, and the few do's, is enough to kill the buzz before you even start.

Do all of these things, with a rechargable battery, need to be charged for eight hours before using the first time?

7. I used my buddies ejoint and wasn't to impressed. Battery life sucked too

8. the g pen is cool. all the other lil things i've tried kind of suck

9. Just used up the first cartridge in my new e-joint. What a disappointment. Extremely hard to draw any vapor unless you puff quickly and repeatedly and hard, say about 10 times. Sucking like a joint is useless. It's more like sucking a really thick milkshake through a small straw. Plus, there is no sensation of medication whatsoever once you do get a decent amount of vapor. The cartridge I got with it was an "ultraload"at $25 instead of the two "regular" cartridges you could get for $15. About the only thing positive I can say is that the taste of the vapor was pleasant. Maybe I got a defective cartridge, but I won't be throwing good money after bad by buying more. What a ripoff.