E fuckin dit

Discussion in 'General' started by DJ PiRO, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Its been literally 3 weeks when I placed an order on a piece from EDIT and I STILL haven't got it, sent some emails, nothing. what the fuck is their deal, i'm getting really pissed. 4-14 working days my ass....

2. well if it was 3 weeks ago. and its working days. thats 15 days. so really its only a day late. plus they were overloaded around xmas im sure.. just chill it will come eventually.

3. my bad, about 4 weeks, it was dispatched 12/17/09, So whats considered a working day for them?

4. I think EDIT's from the UK, so customs might have grabbed your bong.

5. The workday is the same thing as the weekday, Monday-Friday.

6. I doubt it

7. Don't worry man, my friend (toastytoast here on GC) ordered a bong too, and it took so long... 4-5 weeks or something. I'm sure it will be fine, but I can't say.

8. thanks haha, im really tired of smoking out of this damn bubbler though

9. Just letting you know it's a possibility. I think customs sends you a form if it happens though.

10. yeah well, no form so i guess its still somewhere out there

11. my bongy from there took right about a month

12. If it's a clean bong they can't do shit, I'm pretty sure.
    Tobacco water pipe, dude.
    If there is no other residue from anything, how can they prove otherwise?

13. Dude, dont worry it will come, I was in the same situation as well but there are a couple of reasons it might be late:
    - Either sold out item or they have very little stock and people ordered before you
    - EDIT posted a weather update on their blog and could not get any shipments out for couple days and the general Xmas overload was still part of it.

Very low probability of customs seizing it, so you should expect it soon. I'm expecting a bub from edit too lol

14. thanks for the replies :D made me feel better besides the ones about customs haha XD

15. well, finally got an email back and i'm...... pleased and not so pleased, the good part is they resent my order, the bad news is, i have to wait 4 to 14 more days!!! oh well atleast i'm getting it with a tracking number this time. lol.

16. If I remember correctly they sometimes throw in little free gifts and whatnot when things don't go as planned, so maybe you'll get somethin cool.

17. probably just screens or some more wristbands, lol. now if they sent a small little pipe to complement my 2 foot bong, thatd be cool :D

18. I don't know if it's GC or Edit, but one place usually will give you a little crappy plastic grinder.

19. fucking sons of a bitches never sent me my tracking number as promised. wow.