E comedown similar to bad shroom trip?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FopopSmokes, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Well, i'm just curious..The horrible horrible comedown you get from e's. can that relate to a bad shroom trip?

Like, Horrible depression, paranoi, un-able to sleep, strange thoughts, lasts like 2 days after taking. etc.

2. no...no not really...there's no such thing as a "bad trip"...no trips are bad...some are fun, some are extremely difficult...but nothing bad can come out of a trip(there are some exceptions obviously). but no, a difficult shroom trip is worse than coming down off E. i dont really mind the come down of pills though, unless i took a gang of pills at least

3. Wow, that completley put me off it then.
    I was crying and contemplating killing myself on e comedown, never again.

4. I only did E once, but I didn't have comedown that bad.

I had trouble sleeping for a few hours afterwards, and I was slightly depressed for a day or two. Nothing more than that though.

5. oh wow. i'm glad you made it through the night, man! nights like those are tough, i've had my share of 'em. i hope i didnt turn you off to tryin mushrooms. E and mushrooms are on two different levels:cool:very enlightening.

6. Yeah, man. Thanks.
    It was the E experience that put me off tbh, i realize they are completley different.
    I seem to have had a horrible experience compared to my friends etc, so i'm thinking it could be the same with shrooms.

7. you must've not taken E, it was prolly meth/coke. How much "E" did you take?

8. Man I've never had a bad comedown from E

9. I dunno man, the people i took it from are pretty trust worthy, but it could have been.
    They weren't experiencing what i was, only the not being able to sleep and the "slow" feeling.

At first i took half a pill, then like 40 minuites later i took alittle bit more than a half, so just over 1 pill

10. No, not similiar at all, also what are you talking about horrible horrible comedown? E shouldn't even have a comedown, not really. Maybe you got a meth bomb or something...

11. I've never had a bad comedown from E. Always really smooth... if anything I just feel a little off, but that's going to happen if you're up all parting. I also chain smoke when on E, so... my lungs just kill the next couple days.

If you're really worried about, just have some friends stay with you for a day and hang out, smoke some bowls, watch some movies and chill out.

12. The only E comedown I ever had where from rolls, which are obviously more than just MDMA. With Molly I feel better the next day, to be honest. When I came down off rolls I had a migraine and thru up, then I felt completely fine. Depression? Wtf? I always feel great the day after...

13. no such thing as a bad trip? what?

14. destroying the universe with my words was A BAD TRIP.

15. Yeah bro that does not sound like any E ive ever taken. You may have got piped. Get a testing kit its definately worth it.

16. you did read correctly, yes.

17. What about if everything is kaleidoscoping in on itself and you are also bleeding from a large gash in your groin. Didn't actually happen to me but it could :D

18. i always feel very lethargic and unmotivated the day after. its sometimes hard to eat and/or sleep. i dont especially feel depressed, but more apathetic really. some good weed always helps

19. E comedowns for me are fucking baaad! I get heavily depressed for a few days. . . :(

20. I've only taken E once and my comedown wasn't awful. Mentally, I felt so connected with the person I was coming down with that it was almost good. Like it felt good that they were going through the same thing with me. That being said, your body feels all weird. Definitely chemically. Which is completely opposite of how I felt on shrooms.