E-cigs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mantikore, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I wouldn't trust that to hold too well.

2. #22 GOLA, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's what I thought.

3. I didn't go far enough along before I replied. That's cool to know!

4. Flavors/tastes vary amongst suppliers.

What model is it? You may not know. A lot are just branded with a name. Could you check here and let me know? Electronic Cigarette Wholesale - One-stop Dropship & Retail Shop - Buy e Cigarettes & Electric Cig Accessories from China I would appreciate it. The Njoy is a DSE103 Min. BTW, this is a GREAT site to order parts from. However their empty cartridge cases are a bit too tight.

5. Thank you BadKitty for posting that. I remembered seeing it awhile back and was actually going to look for your tutorial once I get one.

If I use mine with a tincture, can I still use it normally?

6. Vapage.com is the legitimate ones for the one I got, though I bought mine at the smoke shop by my house.

promo code vape will get you 50% off lol.

7. Yeah that model is a DSE103 Mini. Exact same as my Njoy. They're nice for sure. Now it's making me want to start using it again.

8. I recommend the 510 model. It hits way better than the l88B (blu). I've converted two people so far, and I only smoked 2 1/2 analog cigarettes after I got my first ecig. I use the Volcano Magma and love it.

9. I've heard great things about the 510 model. A lot of people give it great reviews.

10. I picked up a cheapo from the store. So far it's not too bad.. Probably be able to get used to vapor vs smoke. If I stick it out, I'll be getting a nice one. Haven't decided which yet.

11. There are many good options out there.

12. i had a njoy and i liked it but didnt last long at all. i think it lasted less then a real pack of cigs

13. You didn't get 2 batteries, a charger and replacement cartridges? I now have 4 batteries, car charger and I fill my own cartridges.

14. #34 ALongFlight, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I hate cartridges. You're right, they don't seem to last nearly as long as they say. I use a drip tip, and buy bottles of oil. The hits are way thicker, more flavorful, more like an analog.

15. i bought the one from 7-11 so it came with one battery and 2 cartridges and a usb charger. i think a pack of cigs last longer. some one posted on here how to fill them with thc tho.

16. I bought a stand-alone one. Limited amount of pulls. Very dissapointed. Didn't get a "buzz" like when inhaling a real cig. Seemed like a waste of money. It does calm your cravings but so do nicotine lozenges and gum. But I hear each one is different. The problem is not getting a dud.

17. I have a Joye eGO and I fucking love the thing. going on my 8th month without a cigarette. I replaced the atomizer once and it still works like a dream. Right now the only problem is deciding on which flavor I'm going to stick with, they all taste so good.

Down the road I'm also looking to make a THC glycerine tincture to mix in...but in due time