Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

E-cigs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SlightlyStupid8, Jan 2, 2013.

1. My friend converted his e-cig to a portable vaporizer. It's awesome, he uses hash oil in it. You can smoke it anywhere it doesn't even smell that bad. Just thought I'd share that.

2. My buddy has one too but its actually made for oils

3. How exactly did he do this? I dont rate them e-cigs, they really aint all that. Would probably make a wicked lil vape though

4. Thats so cool

5. Howwwwwwww? Like how. I've been wanting to do this forever

6. I just started doing this too...works pretty good.

It's worked well for me by just taking a regular rechargable e-cig (cig2o) and popping off the end and removing the felt (<-?) stuff...then I jsut drip a bunch of oil into it...and stuff a lil of the fluffy stuff back in to kind cover the oil...then I put the 'lid' back on. simple.

I'm working on some of the different hash/glycerin mixes too...but the straight oil works fine to start. You just have to 're-poke' the oil down once in a while cuz it's so thick.

*there is a wick down the center of the filter/cart ...don't mess it up. I think I messed up a few carts before I loaded one right.

7. E-Cigarettes: A How-To With Canna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Without a proper glycerin-hash solution, you generally can't vape the full range of cannabinoids in e-cigs, the temps are too low; glycerin
    behaves as a carrier or 'vapor vehicle' allowing for the transfer of chemicals at lower temps than would otherwise be possible. :)

Good luck, and have fun! [​IMG]

8. yeh yeh!! there ya go! follow badkat's tutorial thingie...I was just going to look for a link! :p

Badkittysmiles rules!

9. "G-pens" and the like are pretty much overpriced knock-offs of e-cigs