e-Cigarette modded with THC

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by herecomesthesun, Apr 11, 2009.

1. #81 Jsquiggles, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    Does anyone know where i can get thc drops for my ecig? Please i really would like some. Im legit. I smoke weed but would love to vape it with my ecig.

2. Very effective.... just so long as your tincture is also effective, in small quantities. :)

E-Cigarettes: A How-To With Canna

[​IMG]

For those who use tobacco (just in case this is what you were actually wondering), they are also very useful for quitting smoking.

3. #83 cripskillz, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    Ok so after some testing I have found the best are the smoke tech 1.5 ohm dual coil 510 xl cartomizers,, get em for like 10$ for 5 ,, 1 time use then throw it out,, lasts a while depending on how much you puff,, i been fuked up just from testing the new cart 10 pufs im jacked,, ill be testing how many good puffs i get but others claimed 300- 400 i dont think so but never kno,,

3 grams BHO, the heat from the carto seems to be enuf to liquify the oil and the carts have 2 coils,, so this makes lil more than enuf to completely fill 2 carts, I use a syringe to inject it down in bottom and let it flo up to fill.. and pre heat carts to help flow also..

any how its really easy.. and you can hook it to a cig style battery for xtra covertness,, but i like big battery mod.. lol puff away in public , it smells like bho but you know that dont smell like weed...:chilling:

not sure if this is the same thing they are sellin at the club but hell of lot cheaper than a 35 - 40 $ cart.. but if its the same than good deal..,, Im waiting to get hold of one next week to dissect,, need to see how they make their juice,, if its pure oil like this then nice,, gotta be a super refined way to go also but I havnt figured that out yet,,

As of now I got the omnicron and this is exactly same style and seems to be same fill just hash oil.. ,, so save and do it your self..

Firin it up - YouTube

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. You NEVER vape or smoke cooking oil, it is VERY different from the concentrates or 'oils' we smoke! :( It is very dangerous and unhealthy, your lungs are not meant to process lipids, this is how you get permanent scarring, reduced lung function, and even lipid pneumonia which can be very hard to cure and causes damage in and of itself. Most likely, you're experience an additional 'buzz' from oxygen deprivation. Please, understand the materials you are using and read a tutorial first. We don't even blend lecithin in with glycerin tinctures specifically meant for vaping, for the very same reason; due to its lipid/fat content.

You are supposed to be vaping glycerin hash tinctures, in your vapes and e-cigs. Anything else is unhealthy for either you, your atomizers or both. :)

5. I know a dude that had one but to quit smoking not to smoke weed with, he smoked cigs most time right after using it....he would keep talking about how awesome it was then would light up a cig, was funny to me!

6. i fixed it girl no mo olive oil,, just straight bho its working just the same just takes a few warm up tokes if its cold..

and i dont use tutorials i live on the edge.. lol

7. OK new mix of the day 1.5 bho to 8 drops strawberry n. Cream capella flavor drops. tastes awesome... And actually a mixed up just fine.

8. [ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1D3Pr0Uv1gA49qms]Video: Hella Trees: Wiz Khalifa & Berner "Smokers Blog" (Behind The Scenes Rolling Papers Tour)[/ame]

think these are what your talkin bout.. 86% thc

9. ^man i hated wiz and his music, but i wouldnt mind chillen with him after seeing that video...

id have to show him bongs though....
    Dont see why he doesnt have some SG's up in the mix when hes that ballin.

i still hate his tunes though. lol.

10. haha apparently he spends over 10 grand a month on weed

11. I need one of those it would be so easy to toke around campus

12. Its quite effective, works decently.. I've tried it with 2 drops at a time, but it takes a minute to heat up and work well..

13. #93 Sicc dawg, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011
    Hi guys, im new here. I was searching for hash oil in ecig and found this forum. Im still trying to find a good recipe that is potent. I bought an ego about a month ago after learning about the ivapor. So I went to my local collective which sells cartridges. I bought one and it was weak! I didnt feel anything. Figured the strain was just weak. I bought another one and again, super weak, not effective at all. SMFH, & at $30 a pop. I received a free cartridge from a patient which was potent ans was the best cartridge.....im talking 4-5 rips & i was super lit.

So now ive been trying to find easy ways to make a potent cartridge here's what I tried:

I bought a DELTA NINE TINCTURE from my local collective. Then I followed some instructions from this thc scientific dude on another message board. Basically he said you add 30ml of tincture & 8ml of water on a hot plate and mix well for 3 min, let it cool down for 10min, use a syring and insert into carts.

I broke it down to only make 2 carts just to try it out first, so I used 2ml of tincture & .5 ml of water, mised it yada yada, injected into 2 carts. That process was fairly easy.

I waited about 10 min, then said F it & tried it out. My results are exactly the same as the cartridges I bought from my local dispensary! I blow big clouds and get the same taste but its not effective and it doesnt get me lit. I ripped it like 10 in a row & nothing! Im a bit irritated by this.

Does anyone have a good formula to try out? Im only filling 2 carts at a time until I find a good recipe thats effective.

Or is buying good hash oil at a club and mixing it with glycrin at jome on a hot plate more effective?

Any info would be great.....sorry for my first post being so long.....just a bit irritated LOL

14. I have one. But how do I fill the carts with BHO?

15. Dude I did the exact same thing! Except it's 50 bucks a pop for me here in Santa Cruz County. Then I made my own. It vaporized perfect... but same result... only slight high. Very slight.

16. Yeah boyd, that shit pissed me off. I cant be making my own oils and shit like that at my house. Is there a good recipe to use with a tincture you buy at a collective? My coective has pure gold oil, hear its legit....but I need a good recipe. Anybody?

17. I asked a guy who fills his own cartridges, potent carts and he didnt want to give up his recipe cuz he says thats his secret lmao......

18. #98 BadKittySmiles, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    You need to start with a concentrate... at least dry sift hash. :) The tincture needs to be activated and bioavailable, or functional orally, and you still need to dose according to your personal tolerance.

If we have folks, putting just a gram or two of flowers/herb, into a fluid oz of glycerin, and expecting a single ml (or half a ml!) to do the trick in an e-cig, then their usual smoking-dose would have to be around 0.03 of a gram.... less than half, of a tenth, of a gram.

That's one tiny little bowl pack! A common 'industry standard' dose for edibles is roughly 0.35g, per edible... that's over eleven (11) times more, than using one gram per fluid oz is going to allow you to jam into a reasonably-sized cart.

You need to have realistic expectations when it comes to the tincture you're working with.. if it's not concentrated enough and you need to resort to using it orally, or sublingually, then so be it, it's not all bad! :)

But in the end, one way or the other, it's still going to take roughly the same amount of material you'd normally smoke, to achieve the desired effect. This is very easily accomplished with hash, but it's less easily done with herb, if you're aiming for a single ml-sized dose or smaller.

------------

Use a high proof grain alcohol (such as everclear) and extract the glandular material, then gently evaporate off the alcohol, turning it into a concentrate, or go to your clinic and buy the highest grade concentrate they offer. When using alcohol to make a concentrate for cooking, it's a good idea to decarb the plant matter first, then extract.

Using a measuring pipette (I'll show one below), first determine just how much tincture can fit in your cartridges. Then, use the correct ratio of concentrate to glycerin, to fit your personal dose, in that much tincture. I can vape an average cart in 7 - 15 minutes depending what I'm doing at the time, but using multiple carts per dose will require an even more leisurely approach.
    You'll want to calculate how much of the concentrate you need per dose, by trying some out before you make your tincture, then process as usual using a glycerin tincture recipe.

Using pure concentrate or hash alone in your e-cig without first processing it into a tincture, is not recommended; it won't vape as evenly or as easily, and you'll wear out your atomizers and equipment much, much faster.

---------------------------

When working with a concentrate or any lesser form of hash, it's still the same glandular material, and as such it requires the same processing, however, you will need to manually agitate concentrates a bit more, in order to 'loosen' them up, and expose as much surface space as possible to the glycerin. It's very easy. [​IMG] If working with a small amount, you just need a small ceramic or pyrex dish, and your home oven...

Photo Tutorial: Med Grade Glycerin Tincture

You can use a crock pot for large amounts, but ideally, whether the amount is large or small, the oven is the way to go (the above link helps explain why, and how to use each method as best as possible).... when working with a concentrate, you will need to frequently stop the process and manually agitate the material.

That is the only difference.

A concentrate still requires nearly the same amount of time and patience, in order to become a solution, so it may be as bioavailable as possible. It's not finished the moment the glandular material disperses, or appears to be dispersed to the naked eye. It still needs several hours of gentle heat, and ideally, a week or two of sitting time for the best results.

I've been doing this off and on since before e-cigs were widely available to the general public, for even nicotine purposes. ;)

[​IMG]

Concentrates and hash are ideal for making glycerin tincture, that you intend on using in an e-cigarette personal vaporizer.. these tinctures come out much more concentrated, and a bit 'cleaner', than tinctures made with flowers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

E-Cigs: A Photo Tutorial using Hash Tincture

[​IMG]

(And a pipette, as promised... I buy them by the thousand, use them only once each, sterilize them, and then give them to patients who need them but can't find/afford them. Seems better than just tossing them out :) )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Have fun, and good luck. [​IMG]

19. Rapid Fire Marketing: Medical Cannabis Management's THC e-Cig Will Provide a... -- CARSON CITY, Nev., Dec. 1, 2011  /PRNewswire/ --

20. You can get ecigs at 7-11 (US) for $20...I tried refilling the cartridge with water and it broke lol