E Cigarette for pleassure?

Discussion in 'General' started by sp221, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Is there any electronic cigarettes on the market that are tobacco free, nicotine free, chemical free (healthy) that allow the user to get a "light headed" feeling like smoking a hookah? I am looking for something that I can use just to puff on without harmful and addictive properties.

2. I don't smoke cigarettes but I smoke E-Cigs.

Just nice to smoke something when I'm out and at work.

I know the Hookah company Starbuzz hooked up with the E-Cig company Square and now there putting out E-Hookahs lol

My friend loves the E-Hookah but I don't let him smoke it in my car cause it smells unlike a regular e cig

3. I mean you can get herbal cartridges that will fit whichever e-cig you buy, but they generally taste like asshole.

You can also buy 0 nicotine liquids that taste fine

4. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']I mean you can get herbal cartridges that will fit whichever e-cig you buy, but they generally taste like asshole.

You can also buy 0 nicotine liquids that taste fine[/quote]

Does the 0 nicotine give the user a feeling or is it just to replicate the action of smoking?

5. You're not going to get a nicotine buzz without nicotine, no.

6. e cigs dont really give you a buzz or anything. i smoke them inside cuz they dont smell. but if you want a buzz or to get high a portable vaporizer is always a good option. alot of them are desighned to look like asma inhailers. markers. mp3's. walkie talkies. etc...they retailfrom $35-$250. depending on brands and shit. so they are about the same price as an e cig. but diff purposes is the biggest diff

7. I have the Encore e-cig and you can get any of the flavors with 0 nicotine or up to 24mg of nicotine. For me the only way I get a buzz is if I get the 24mg

8. buy one of those hookah ecigs they get u buzzed for like 5 min lol but they also taste good and are fun to do smoke tricks with. they got em at headshops

9. [quote name='"QQbunnies"']I have the Encore e-cig and you can get any of the flavors with 0 nicotine or up to 24mg of nicotine. For me the only way I get a buzz is if I get the 24mg[/quote]

Do you still need the 24mg ones to get a buzz even if you don't smoke. I'm not looking to start smoking cigs just a way to have one once in a while without having to deal with real nasty cigs.

10. ive seen people go insane with that thing, always puffing on it

11. #12 Scars, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2012
    Yes. It does both for me. Ex-9 year smoker. Cigarette free for over 2 years now.

[​IMG]