Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

e cig

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by porterfr12, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Just got an ecig to stop smoking.. anyone know of this could used as a vape for bud?

2. There are vapes that work like that, but it's a certain kind

3. E cigs are a waste of money. Went through a crze around here where cig smokers got them. 2 months later e cigs were gone and everyone was back to smoking cigs.
    Yeah don't put weed in it.

4. you have to get certain cartridges and i don't even know if you can get them for a e-cig. they have something of a e-joint though

5. I got one and love it, now I can smoke in public.

6. It's easy, it just requires a good, vegetable glycerin based tincture in place of your e-liquid/juice :)

Vaping an e-cig (especially when using a flavored tincture) is very discreet, and very effective. You can buy batteries without the light on the end as well, you can palm them easily... I have USB and car/lighter adapters for mine :D

E-Cigarettes: A How-To, w/ Canna

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a glycerin tincture tutorial...

Medical Grade Glycerin Tincture

[​IMG]

7. those pictures look unbelievable

8. That's fucking sweet man. I'm gonna try this. Thank ya very much

9. can anyone suggest a good starter pack/brand to buy?

10. what e cig model is that?

11. sell your esig and quit smoking like a man lol
    cold turkey ftw :p

12. He meant it literally. To stop "smoking" and start "vaping". :p

13. are you using a 510 with a tank or just a normal cartimizer?