E-cig

Discussion in 'General' started by Bizzoo, Jan 12, 2009.

1. smoking weed simulates smoking a cig right?

2. naw, well i guess it COULD in a J, but i dislike Js and refuse to roll them.

im just thinking, if i could get some + feewdback on that thing its worth a shot....anyone ever use one? or know anyone who has?

3. so you dont think it wokrs?

because there have been times where ive just had the stoge in my mouth, like holding it withmy lips, and i didnt even notice it wasnt lit for like 10 minutes, so like i see what it means when they talk about oral fixations and all that buuuulll shit

4. yep it works one my my friends was smokin one of these motherfuckers today at school in class, no smell no smoke(just water vapor) and if you hold it in long enough theres nothing. THough this wasnt the exact one he bought, his was called a Quantam cigarette, cost em bout $125 or somethin:smoke:

5. all nicotine cartridges taste like shit..not even a good alternative to smoking because i wanted to throw up

6. That seems like a good tool to use for anyone trying to quit.
    Wouldn't help with the actual withdrawl symptoms of course but still useful.

7. well i think ima give it a shot.

8. ha if you do limme know how it goes

never seen that before but thats pretty tightt

9. I meant no i have never tried it. Looks like it would work wonders let us know if it works.