E Cig

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by slash32487, Jan 30, 2013.

1. I recently started smoking a bit more and i enjoy hash over weed and ive found a good supplier. moreover i recently was put in contact with someone who sells an e-cig type device. i have not seen it yet but im just going to assume its a typical oil vape rather than the more discrete e-cig.
    is there any way to create or fill cartridge that will fit in the mass market e-cig (logic, Blu, V2Cig). im sure i can just purchase oil from the same person.

2. That would be great if you could find it for me. I really want to use the Blu e cig for hash

3. Sorry, I don't have the time now to dig through the 100+ pages of that thread. There is a search here, you can try it but personally I've not had much luck with it.
    I can tell you BKS's process is not as simple as putting hash in a cartridge. You have to infuse glycerin with weed then fill the cartridges with glycerin.

4. That's not gonna work with commercial e cigs. And if it did its probably really inefficient unless you make a glycerin tincture and Vape that.

5. You essentially make a very strong glycerin tincture and put that in the cartridge.