-E-cig with Hash Oil!-

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by aust36, Jul 17, 2011.

1. right here, this is the same brand that wiz uses, just a easier way to smoke oil, this one you just put the oil in the cartridge, and put the cap on and your done. Its a very smart system

JOYE eGo-T

2. You're best off using a glycerin hash tincture; certain cannabinoids don't activate very well or even vape completely, at such low temps. This encourages over-use of the atomizer, in order to milk those last, resistant few drops. If you rely on the glycerin 'vapor vehicle' (nicotine and nic-free e-liquid solutions are made of either glycerin, or propylene glycol) to deliver already-activated cannabinoids faster, at lower temps, and more reliably to your system, you wind up with a more more powerful end product, cleaner atomizers (meaning you won't damage, and need to replace them quite as frequently), and an overall better experience, from less material. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Damn that's awesome. I had thought of extracting thc in veggie oil and ecigging it, but thought the oil would be unsafe to inhale. This is so cool

4. Thank you, Kitty! I learned something new! :yay: Love your posts! :love:

Granny :wave:

5. Thanks for all the kind comments. Very interesting concept and would be great for on the go!

6. I want one very badly, but i dont get the extracting and shit