E-Cig Toking. Need advice on THC Liquid Pure CBD

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by illenoise, Mar 16, 2014.

1. #1 illenoise, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    Looking for the right method to produce & vape THC & CBD concentrate separetley or combined in an e-cig pen.. But reasoning for that is another story.

I couldn't find detailed information other than tinc recipes & attempted PG/VG mixtures which mostly failed.

I am trying to figure out which is the best method to produce an E-Liquid virtually odorless, with some custom flavorings that I can enjoy in a E-Cig pen with a Tank or Oil Atomizer...

I found that Colorado dispenseries sell a product called Openvape which has prefilled carts with Co2 Honey Oil made from specific strains.. (Wish I lived there smh)..

But living in Illinois where even MMJ has not been fully implemented into law yet, I am unable to get access to the right tools needed to medicate.. Yes, the pens or mods I can get and even the atomizers but the BHO or Co2 oils are hard to come by let alone E-Liquid ready to vape.. So with that said,

1. I am trying to get my sister who has cancer some very potent CBD mix with a small amount of thc for example.  How can I find the right dose  and ensure delivery through vaping? Where can I get the product from since CBD is legal in all 50 states?

2. I would like to medicate and get a buzz every now and then while enjoying the flavor of the exhale.. So something not too potent which I have read that vaping thc infact does.. Looking for an UP high with clear thinking which would allow me to function and not be couch locked or hiding somewhere paranoid as hell.. (Yes I have anxiety problems).

So would BHO be my best bet?  Could I infact create a flavored liquid and control my own THC & CBD ratio?  Would this work in a vape?  BHO mixed with PG/VG 70/30% with  a few drops flavoring(s)..

How can I effectively create a liquid and Change the levels of CBD Vs. THC? Would adding CBD oil to the mix reduce the head high? Remember, I can not choose strains here, and growing my own is not an option.

Any input would be apprecaited. Sorry for the long post..