E-Cig anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by showzo, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Whos ever tried an e-cig? do you like them? whats the best kind? are they worth it?

Im thining about buying the Blu electric cig

2. dont get a blu, my friend had one and one of his atomizers dies within a month. the one I use and suggest is the joye 510, it crates alot more vapor than the blue cig also

3. I tried a few puffs of one at the mall once. They had a little stand selling them. It was pretty cool I guess, kind of a novelty in my opinion. I'm sure it's healthier and all, but I'm used to smoking reds so it didn't really give me the "hit" I was looking for.

Just my opinion though!

4. I wish I had heard of these before I was 18. I would've gotten one and gone everywhere using it. I could do that now sort of since it's illegal to smoke pretty much everywhere in Florida, just walk through a public place and see what people say.

5. I like the green smoke..but its 100+..a little mch

6. what kind do you have

7. I actually don't have one. I was just saying, all hypothetical and whatever. Probably going to get one, then I'll research to find the best one. I started smoking cigs in hogh school and don't want to continue. Sort of ironic, smoked them before I was legally allowed to do so and now want to quit.

8. I got one. I thought I would like it. I got sick of it within a week. I kept inhaling this nasty liquid