E-Books

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by paenk, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Right now, I am trying to gather as many e-books as possible. I have a very small library, and by small I mean fucking small. Only containing two books. I really want more material though. If you would care to send me your books if you have any, I would gladly share mine.

I have Todd McCormicks book (very inspiring) as well as the growing bible. Amazing stuff, you can email them to me at www.swaenKmonsta@hotmail.com (alternate email so please tell me if you do so). Or set up a time to send them to me over aim, (name is swaenKmonsta).

If you want any of these books, just ask and I will send them to you. Mind you, they are not small reads, Todd's is 140 some pages, and The Growing Bible goes into the 400's. I read both of them and they are fucking hawt.

2. Just asking, but how exactly does the fact that you're looking for E-books correlate with the act of growing marijuana indoors? I don't really see where the two meet, but then again I'm stoned. Or not stoned enough..

~Lycanthropy

3. Care to ellaborate the proper section to post this in?

4. The Chill Out Zone would be one, you might try the Seasoned Tokers area, as well.

~Lycanthropy

5. But it's about "growing". "Indoor growing". Kinda see where I am going with this? I also don't stray very far away from the growing part of this forum, so I wouldn't think to post it anywhere else.

Grasscity Deals Near You