Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

E and Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ToBaked, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Okay I dont know about you guys but whenever I do Xtc then smoke a blunt like within the next two days I get a serious E buzz, does anyone else get this?

2. nobody here has X. If i give you my mail address, will you send me a fourth of the pill to try it out? thanx laterz, i'll pay back.

3. I do... If I get some good X and then I smoke a fatty the next day... It kind of brings back the roll some. Doesn't bother me.

There was the one time I got this INSANE X and rolled for 2 and a half days straight. That was nuts!!!

4. X and weed at the same time is good, hell even X and shrooms is meant to be good (my buddy did tried). I don't think I'll be taking ecstacy again tho, its not really my kinda thing , I MUCH prefer getting totally :smoking:'ed

5. when i take x i have to smoke a blunt about 10 minutes after.. it kicks it in so much faster and harder and stillreflection, you have to take a whole one.. even on the first time. if you do get some and try it just make sure you have plenty of water (orange juice is even better) around and dont get too hot. also if you want to have a good experience its important you surround yourself with people you are close to and who arent going to start problems with anyone. the last thing you wanna do on x is fight

6. I only took a half a pill my first time. I was rolling my balls off. If you get good E, you can only take a half a pill and still get completely rolled out.

By the way, I know the E was good my first time 'cause my sister ate the other half (she was no novice to X), and she was rollin hardcore... But yeah, also, be careful as to not drink too much water. A glass every hour or so should be enough. It might be hard, but try to urinate often as to drain the water out of your system (this will prevent excess blood thinning).

*Peace*

7. is this guy serious haha yea send me a 16th of the pill :)

but yea that happens to me tho its really only brings it back the same day or the day after

8. I like smoking when I start to come down from the e. It's a nice way to kind of keep the night going.

9. ive never done X. i want to though

10. i love blazin on e

friend did it today at lunch..at school

11. I did that once, a double stacked roll and an eighth of shrooms. For about two hours I thought I was in Pirates of the Caribbean. Like, IN the movie. I kept ranting about Johnny Depp and ghosts. It was really fun, and I still get teased about it every now and then.

12. smoke bongs while on E, if ya get the chance Joints just taste horrible in my opinion...

or better yet buckets(gravity bongs)

ya seem to be able to take more while on E and it tastes less harsh...

(anyone else think there should be a seperate E forum on here, there seems to be enough users?)

13. awwwwwwwww man.....

i havnt been pilled up in lilke 6 months now....this thread has just brought back all them good memories...

*wants to go party*

14. i would go crazy if i didnt have a smoke for the come down... one of lifes essentials eh.. but yeah its not unusual to have a quick rush/flashback 2 or 3 days after some choice pills

:hippie: :D

gotta love human traffic ... quality film...