E and Acid prices...

Discussion in 'General' started by legalizebud89, Feb 27, 2006.

1. How much would 5 pills of E usuall run for. I know places vary, but what do you normally pay? I met a guy last night who sayd he could get me 3 pills for 20 or 25. Also, how much would a couple of acib tabs cost? About 2 or 3 can get you trippin balls right? So how much for about a strip of say 20? Any replies greatly appreicated..:smoking:

PeAcE

2. i get my acid 2 hits for 15 one for 10...mildly pricey but acid is hard to come around, around here

3. That is really cheap for e. Ive seen it from 10 to 15 per pill around here. For acid, its usually 7.50 - 10 per hit if you are buying single hits. And usually goes down to about 5 per hit if you want to buy in somewhat bulk (like your 2 hits would probably run about $100). Hope this helps :)

4. I can find 5 pills for $30. I used to be able to find it cheaper but out of the loop now.

You could prob get 20 hits of acid for $70-100 depending on the dealer.

5. e around here..or atleast for me is 20 a pill super expensive

6. Acid... 5-10 dollars
    E... 10-20 dollars
    Colorado

Peace

7. E you can usually get 5 for $35... no more than $10 a pill though . . . :smoke:

8. x is 20-30 a pill if its good

9. I'd pay up to $25 for a good E pill.

Acid should be around $10/hit, absolutely no more than 15. It shouldn't take 2-3 to get you tripping, 1 should be enough. Of course you can take more, but 1 is all it takes.

10. nw ohio
    acid 5-10 and its always around
    x 15-30 its sometimes around

11. Acid 10
    E10-25
    FL

12. shit id pay up to 30 for a true molly, one is all i need to roll smoooooth. acid is another thing. i respect lsd so much that i only buy it when i KNOW its the real deal, no impulse buying for me. dont pay more than 15 a hit, cuz you never know if youll get ripped.

13. Around here you can get, depending on quality, a tab for $7-20. I only do $20's tho, others aren't worth it.

As for acid, usually $7-15 a hit.