Dynasty Warriors 6 Character Changes

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by enjoi420, Feb 15, 2009.

1. #1 enjoi420, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2009
    What do you guys think of the new characters changes? Here's what I think

[​IMG]

Zhao Yun- looks amazing, i love the armor they gave him and luckily they didnt change his spear.

[​IMG]

Guan Yu- I still like the full armor look better but I can't complain.

[​IMG]

Zhang Fei- I like his new weapon and his overall look is decent.

[​IMG]

Zhuge Liang- Looks a little more feminine but he still looks raw. And he still has the yin yang which for me is raw though I wish they gave him a staff instead of the peacock feather.

[​IMG]

Liu Bei- I like the two swords but I prefer the old look.

[​IMG]

Ma Chao- Horrible. They completely ruined one of my favorite characters in the game. His armor sucks, his hair looks retarded, they should of kept the dragon helmet.

[​IMG]

Huang Zhong- His outfit is a little odd but he still looks pretty cool. I like his new axe/sword though the classic one is still better.

[​IMG]

Wei Yan- i dunno what to say. He looks cool, and dumb at the same time. His new weapon sucks though, the double sided spear was deff better. But, at least they kept his dreadlocks.

[​IMG]

Guan Ping- meh i never cared about him so i guess i dont care about how he looks. But i think its cool how they gave him a spear just his father had a spear.

[​IMG]

Pang Tong- Raw moth. Nuff said.

[​IMG]

Yue Ying- looks like a female robin hood. but at least she now looks worthy of being Zhuge Liangs wife.

[​IMG]

Xiahou Dun- another favorite of mine. His outfit looks great but his weapon sucks. They should of kept the scimtar.

[​IMG]

Dian Wei- now he's like mike tyson with the face tattoo. I never really cared for him but I think the chainball thiny is a little interesting and fun to use.

[​IMG]

Sima Yi- They made him look gay. He's not even worthy of being Zhuge Liangs rival. Even the peacock is better than his new weapon.

[​IMG]

Zhang Liao- they made him gay. His weapon looks retarded, and he looks like a mongolian soldier, not a chinese one.

[​IMG]

Cao Cao- not to many changes but the ones that were made look great. I like the new hilt on his sword.

[​IMG]

Xu Zhu- still fat and funny looking, thats all that matters.

[​IMG]

Xiahou Yuan- looks like a bear. His new weapon blows too.

[​IMG]

Xu Huang- Now here's an improvement. He finally lost his turban and his new spear looks raw.

[​IMG]

Zhang He- and i though he couldent get any gayer but somehow Koei managed to pull it off.

[​IMG]

Cao Ren- chinese version of ironman. the only upgrade is his weapon.

[​IMG]

Cao Pi- dosent look as evil anymore, overall pretty decent.

[​IMG]

Zhen Ji- the chain is ok but i miss the whip. And they changed her from sexy to cute, and she looked better when she was sexy.

[​IMG]

Zhou Yu- worst change ever. he looked so raw in 5 and they just made him gay.

[​IMG]

Lu Xun- they also made him gay. Wtf is that white thing under his eye...

[​IMG]

Sun Shang Xiang- Ehh i dont care.

[​IMG]

Gan ning- they fucked up my favrorite character. Wtf is up wit the 2 gay daggers...oh well at least he still has his tats.

[​IMG]

Sun Jian- finally looks like the warrior that he was. He looks a little big but watever.

[​IMG]

Taishi Ci- ehh i liked his older form but for what they did it came out decent.

[​IMG]

Lu Meng- looks like Aragorn from LOTR. Pretty decent.

[​IMG]

Huang Gai- the Mr.T of china.

[​IMG]

Zhou Tai- even though I really liked his old oufit and sword, this one is really cool too.

[​IMG]

Ling Tong- well at least they got rid of his nunchucks...

[​IMG]

Sun Ce- gay outfit, cool spear eventhough his tonfa's were pretty badass.

[​IMG]

Sun Quan- raw outfit, cool ass sword too. only problem, it dosent fit his personality. he should be switched with sun ce.

[​IMG]

Xiao Quao- i dunno what to say, warrior wise, she looks retarded, girl wise, not bad.

[​IMG]

Diao Chan- looks too innocent and shes suppoed to be a badass

[​IMG]

Lu Bu- sooooo raww, and to think Lu Bu couldent get any better, they give him a shuriken that can turn into two spears, so ill.

[​IMG]

Dong Zhou- too Xu Zhu's place as the funniest lookin character.

[​IMG]

Yuan Shao- looks gay but at least he looks like a nobleman. His sword looks too tall for him.

[​IMG]

Zhang Jiao- looks like Mufasa. At least it fits his personality.

oh and sorry for the huge pics

2. I never cared for Dynasty Warriors.

3. i love dynasty warriors- theres nothing like it:smoke:

4. some of them look sick, some of them look dumb and bum me out, lu bu has had the same weapon forever whhy change a good thing