DYNA-GROW BLOOM 3-12-6, help

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by Upinsmoke420365, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Looking for someone who is feeding this bloom in flowering autos. According to these guys chart it calls for 2 teaspoon per gallon at my week. After a flush I used 1 teaspoon per gallon, caused all my plants to leaf hook like nitrogen toxicity. The next day I only hit them with a half a gallon of phed water. They looked a lot better then that. What you guys think a half or quarter teaspoon per gallon each feed to runoff?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

My current 6 Jock Horror Autos, coco coir grow. :gc_rocks:

2. Didn't realize you are in coco lol my bad I don't wanna give advice I know nothing at all about

3. This is how they are looking.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. They don't look to bad but also I don't grow in coco so I'm not sure how much you should feed.... I'd definitely think about trying the 1/4 strength though and just see how the leaves react.

Grow journal

5. This might be against coco, but usually I feed, and I don't feed or water for 3 more days or so depending how I feel. They have not seemed to suffer because of it. I didn't burn the plants by 1teaspoon only hooked the leafs, then hit them only water to flush a little out the next day. So I am thinking somewhere between 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon. Don't wanna burn autos they won't want to recover like a photo.

• Like Like x 1