Dyna-gro?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by th3ory, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I've heard that dyna-gro does a pretty good job revitalizing plants. My plant only has about 30-35 days of flowering left. Is it too late to use dyna-gro? Thanks!

2. Not sure if its too late now to respond to you but I just switched in the middle of a grow from organics to dyna-gro and my plants have never looked more full. I have some damage on the lower part of the plants because of salt buildup from the organic crap, and a little improper watering but still my plants look pretty damn good. 1/4 tsp per gallon, each plant now gets one gallon at a watering in order to get some decent runoff to remove old salts. Im gonna stay with dyna-gro for my other grow which are young now and see how it goes. I have a good feeling about it. I think its wasteful to spend time building a good bacteria load in the growing medium in order to allow plants to absorb the niceties from organic fertilizer when my chemical fertilizer takes no time at all. This is such a short lived plant in our pothead world, who wants to wait for the organics bacterial load. I think organics should be saved for outdoor grows due to environmental reasons. Supposedly the salt content of this Dyna-Gro if fairly low too as you can see by doing some good research and not just taking another stoners word for it that he got from another stoner if you know what I mean. I'm still learning but I also don't smoke, wish I could though. Please let me know if you have tried Dyna-Gro and tell me what you think.

3. I used Dynagro in the summer for veg and flower nutes. My plants were loving the formula, but I have no other reference point. I just started my indoor grow and I switched to GO nutes since they come in a kit.

4. Let me tell you, I have just started using it. But here is what I switched to, all Dynagro.

5ML/gal Dynagro Grow (regular vegetative nutes)
    3ML/gal Dynagro Pro-tekt (strengthens branches and leaves)
    4ML/gal Hygrozyme (helps root nutrient intake)
    2ML/gal Cal-Mag (can add up to 5ML but adjust ph according)

my tapwater ph is 7.7 with 50ppm.

when mixed in a 1gal container, ph comes to 6.3 ppm @ 600~650

works well so far, just Fimmed all my tops and now they are booming.