Dyna Gro Grow and Bloom for coco coir question.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by jax1973, Dec 22, 2013.

1. #1 jax1973, Dec 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2013
    I've heard that Dyna Gro's Grow and Bloom formulas can be used for either soil or hydroponics. I don't really have much experience growing but my funds are limited right now, and I don't really want to purchase anything more than I have to, though I'm willing to if need be. However, since I already have the Dyna Gro formulas and coco coir with perlite I was wondering if this formula would be enough without any other nutrient accessories. I've heard about Fox Farms nutrient trio and coco coir specific nutrients, but I already have the Dyna Gro.

2. Yes you can. What all do you have by chance? Which Grow and I would assume the Bloom also, correct? Any of their other stuff?

I have the Dyna Gro 'Grow' and 'Bloom' formulas. I also have Dyna Gro's root gel too, in case I decide to clone. I don't have Cal Mag or anything like that. I'm already trying a different approach and have ordered some other chemicals specifically made for the coco coir. I'll likely use the Dyna Gro to experiment with in the future, and I'll probably use it for my indoor tomatoes and peppers too.