Dying plants?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Miracle_Grower420, Feb 2, 2018.

1. I'm pretty sure I overwatered...will my plants die? I'm starting to get yelling leaves at the bottom. Stunted growth. Drooping profusely. Been like this for 3 days.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Take some pics in proper lighting, can't make out shit!
    Also some info, watering (how much how often), nutes (if any), light (type/distance) any other??

3. I'll have to let my phone charge to.get the pic with flash. Fox farm ocean forest. No nutes yet. 1 300 watt led over each plant. About 15 inches off.

4. Anyone? It's definitely overwatering. I'm onkjg asking for how to save it!

5. Positive? I'm sorry to sound like a little bitch but I'm terrified. They have been getting progressively worse in the last few days

6. It seems like over watering but it also could be a lack of N. By that time in veg I'm usually at about the ppm I'd start flower with

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. And you haven't fed anything at all? Bro your supposed to start feeding like 2 weeks into veg

8. I swear I'm a jackass sometimes... okay so here is the dill pickle. They are drooping and yellowing at the bottom. Definitely overwatered. Should I wait til they perk up to start the fox farm trio?

9. Listen get the top of the soil dry.. feed it 50ml literally onto the stem at the bottom... raise temps to 27 this will make sure the nitrogen high feed gets uptaken without saturating the soil

10. #12 Deleted member 1024442, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2018
    Use an educated guess ti determine how many times you do that. But a 5gal pot with a small plant will normally take 7-10 days to dry

11. I would probably wait until it's atleast half dry, slightly damp up to your first knuckle would be fine. And then start your trio, if I'm not mistaken it's like 1-2 tsp per gallon or something (haven't run fox farms in a couple years) but I usually start with a 1/4 of the recommended dosage

• Like Like x 1
  12. I went ahead and gave it around 45ML with 1/2 strength of recommended amount per gallon. Soil was near bone dry. What do you suppose will happen?

13. Nothing mate its alive and kicking... if the soil is dry at the bottom then feed it a litre. . Sorry i thought the whole medium was saturated pal

14. To be fair your leaves are large on long stems... may just be the weight of the fan leave pulling down on the leave stem. I have 1 like it right now a big bud

15. They will definitely bounce back. Make sure that your oscillating fan is nearby to help. Do not water again until your soil feels dry.