dying plant

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by johnypotsmoker, Aug 8, 2004.

1. i am in the process of growing my first plant. i went out and bought 2 florecent lights, 2 bags of different soils, and some vitamins and hormones (super thrive). i got my seed sprouted and then i rooted it in a pot. i water it daily and just changed the soil last night. but now its hung over and limp. i dont know what ive been doing wrong but im afraid if i dont change, my plant (clover) will die. p.s. it is still a baby and is only about 3 inches tall.

2. your not suppose to water a plant everyday....

go to absulte beggininer fourm, and click on vatoloco sticky, and read the guides....

4. Okay, so you didnt mention if you used the nutrients or hormones. Both of which seedlings do not need. The seedling should get all it needs from the soil it is in. It is repotted frequently untill it is ultimately in its final pot for flowering. Be sure the pot is not sitting on a cold concrete floor as well. Foliar spraying is not needed either at this point. Yeah, I know its fun but wait a while...lol. Silicon is a great additive for root building and plant cell wall structure. You'd be surprised at how green things are with that stuff. Okay, I've rambled enough. tc gm714

5. You always experience wilting after you repot. They always seem to recover though. It's not just cannabis, it's with all plants.

6. ive had my plant in an 8 inch round pot for a good 3 months now, thats the first time i repotted. but anyway, the stem hasnt changed at all and it still needs a stick to hold itself up. ive given it proper nutrients and sufficiant water. what could be the problem?

7. what hind of lighting do u have??