Dying plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by savemeabite138, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Hey I'm new to the growing world and I noticed my plant wasn't looking very good. Can anyone tell me if my plant is dying, and if it is, can I have some ideas on how to save her before its too late. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Can't see much from the pic but possibly over watering. You giving ant Nuts to it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. It's not anywhere near dead. The soil you've got it in looks too dense so you probably need to amend with perlite to get better drainage.. They hate having the roots sit in moisture constantly which is why we let them dry out to nearly dead dry before watering again. This applies whether it takes days, weeks or months for the container to dry out. I suspect part of your problem is too much water which is the biggest new grower mistake known to man. Let the plant dry out to nearly dead dry between waterings and if you're using a soil of any quality at all, the soil feeds your plant in the beginning especially and nutes just end up burning the plant. When the plant is larger than the container it's growing in (wider and taller than), that's usually an indicator that you need to repot to a slightly larger container with fresh soil. The next question is going to be your lighting. I see you've got it sitting in the window. Is this your only form of lighting for the plant? If so, don't expect to get a whole lot out of it since the plant is only getting light for a few hours a day. The thing that grows large plants with fat buds is giving them best lighting and the most wattage possible...it all pretty much boils down to lighting with an indoor grow. The better your lighting is, the better outcome you have. Best of luck!! TWW