Dying of lung cancer

Discussion in 'General' started by since93, Feb 2, 2011.

1. do any other long term heavy smokers feel they will die of lung cancer?...god knows i do...:(

2. nah i'm trying to quit cigs now, but hey you have to die somehow

3. Ciggerates you mean bro?

4. both...every gram i smoke is 50/50...

5. thats why you dont smoke cigss man.

6. Never heard of cancer caused by cannabis.

If you mean cigs, yeah, quit bro... For your own good.

7. its not just that dudes...i smoke like 10 joints on average and all of them are unfiltered raw smoke...and i just cant bring myself to roll non-spliffs or vape or stuff because im a smoker weed man.....

8. smoking just causes lots of bad lifestyle habits and they smell like shit...there is just no reason to smoke them

9. Smokin weed will most likely give you cancer as well... just sayin. Don't really care about the statistic that says 0 die from cancer due to marijuana... It's whatever though your gonna die somehow. :bongin:

10. nah weed doesnt cause cancer.. how i know? i know a bunch of old potheads who smoked heavy their whole life, there still fine... i know a bunch of old cig smokers, there all sick, dead, or cant do anything physical and one of them is fine.

11. nuff with the words...let the smoke speak...*breaks out the Emancipator*

12. How hard is for you to roll a pure green joint?

Use a glass pipe then... :smoke:

13. pure green joint is, imo, a waste of weed

pipes do not enjoy the same camouflage level as cigarettes.

14. Smoking anything is bad for your lungs. Idk if weed causes cancer but I'm sure it can cause breathing problems later. But I could give a fuck less. I only smoke pot so I figure its less likely.

15. Man, buy a vaporizer.

Trust me it is a great investment.

I only use mine on special occasions, and I only put bud into it.

16. nah i believe you man its just i need a more practical application bc i take puff breaks at work like every two hours...

17. Smoking weed might cause cancer but if you are worried about that, try edibles or vaping.

18. Well man,
    I guess if your are really concerned, the first step should be to quit the cancer sticks!
    And respect the green, keep it clean!

Spliffs are really nice during a break, so I can understand where your coming from,
    but joints are soo nice too haha

19. I know smokers that only use pipes because they say joints are a waste of weed.

As far as lung cancer, I have known more women(who have never smoked in their entire lives) to die from lung cancer, than I have known cigarette smokers that die from lung cancer. I have known 80 year olds who have lived drug-filled rock star lives and they are doing great, I have also watched the sweet and innocent church-goers die from heart attacks, cancer and aneurysms as early as 40.

I don't know about you guys, but I want to enjoy my life. I would rather die happy at 50 than die miserable at 80. Life is too short to waste it all focusing on adding a few more days to it.