Dying leaves during flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by magicc, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Hey GC I have a sensi star plant that is 7 weeks into flower . I'm using mg moisture control soil with about 110 watts of actual cfl light. My question is when leaves turn yellow and die is it okay to pluck those leaves. I've heard pulling leaves causes stress on the plant but does this include dying or dead leaves, or does it only cause stress when the leaf your pulling is alive and green. Ive been pulling dead or dying leAves just to get them off the plant. Is this bad? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated !!!

2. Post a picture. You may have something going on with your plant that somebody could help with.

I did some pruning this round of my grow, and I saw no apparent stress signs on my plants. I basically defoliated one whole plant, and it has grow right through it without a hiccup.

3. #3 Ganjahoarder, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    The dead leaves, just let them fall on their own...discard. Greens leaves....yes if you cut them it does cause some stress. I just tuck my leaves under and tie them with cable ties. I only cut leaves if all else fails. What part of the plant is getting yellow leaves? Need pic.
    I would not use MG, as others would attest to that.