Dying clone help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Skijo77, Jan 16, 2018.

1. hello people of grasscity, this is my first forum I’ve ever posted so bear with me please if I’m not too great at explaining myself. I picked up a clone from a buddy of mine to get started on my indoor grow project, I put the little baby inside of a make shift veg room that my friend had used to start up his grow. This room has worked successfully for my friend, it has led lights and a fan which I will post pictures of later. When I set it up in my house and put the clone inside I noticed it began to wilt, this morning it is wilting pretty bad. The good news is I do not see any yellowing or burning, so I know that the light is not too bright but I also understand that it could be a variety of other factors. I gave her some water last night also. Here are some pictures hopefully someone can help me save this baby clone !

Attached Files:

2. The first thing you should do is make sure your cup has holes in the bottom to drain water. Do not add water until you are sure that the dirt is mostly dry you can usually tell by lifting the cup feeling the weight of it. I suspect that you put some water in there that was not pH to 6.5. That you need to figure out pretty quick.

If you really want this to work, think about getting some better soil and very soon you need a way to measure the pH. either test strips, liquid or an electronic pen which requires calibrating fluid to stay useful.

Fox Farms Happy Frog I think is a common soil that a lot of people use.

Good luck my friend and remember everybody has to start somewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

3. Thank you, I have the happy frog soil and my ph tester is coming in the mail from amazon! I appreciate the help.