Dxm

Discussion in 'General' started by TomballGuy05, Feb 11, 2004.

1. DO NOT TAKE ANY BRAND OF CORCIDEN FOR DXM HIGHS.....THIS BRAND HAS BEEN FATAL AND THERE ARE NUMEROUS REPORTS OF DXM USERS WHO USED CORCIDEN AND ENDED UP BLIND IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE THEIR EYES STARTED BLEEDING....THIS IS NO JOKE, DON'T DO CORCIDEN

2. my first post here, just thought i would give my two cents on dxm.

definatly stay away from triple C's. not only can it be fatal, but i also heard that they are beggining to take the DXM out of them becuase so many people buy them for the high.

first time i ever robo tripped i drank a bottle of robotussin, but did not finish the whole thing because i threw up. i found that deylsm (sp?) is much easier to drink, but a bottle of deyslm also has 200 more mgs than a bottle of robo. my first time was also a second platuea trip. another thing about the deylsm though is that i have heard it is much easier to get sick while drinking it. ive been sick twice, and tripped about 10-11 times. make sure you are in a posotive enviornment during your trip also. one more thing, try watching a movie before the trip or towards the beggining. ive heard that while on DXM the brain tends to remember what has just happened, and whenever i watch a movie before i trip i seem to 'act' like i am in the movie, or ill get lost in the movie, it has gotten pretty intense. first time i third platueaed i experienced what i consider to be an out of body experience, i dont know it was weird. i had watched timeline i belive earlier that night, and while i was laying down (tripping my ass off) all of the sudden i was in two different places at once, i could see both places at the same time, but it wasnt like my vision was split in half, it was very weird/intense. one place i was at was in the room laying down, then i was also in the movie during one of the fight scenes, running from arrows that were on fire. very very cool.

good luck with the DXM. its smart that you read a lot about it on erowid, lot of helpful information.