dxm

Discussion in 'General' started by toketillyachoke, Dec 20, 2003.

1. im scared im such a dumb ass i got way to high and found some robitussin ac and i down half the bottle peple pleas epray for me im so scared right now

2. Read what is out on the label.

Check it on erowid or try rxlist.com.

3. i did couldn't find anything please help so i can calm down its calledguiatuss ac syrup

4. do you feel any effects from it at all?

When did you take it?

5. Each 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) contains:

Guaifenesin, USP: 100 mg

Codeine Phosphate, USP: 10 mg

(Warning: May be habit forming)

Alcohol 3.5 percent

here you go man, just try to chill, you should be perfectly fine.

if it ever happens again and you are seriously worried, go to the bathroom and stick a finger down your throat, better force vomitting once than never vomitting again...

hahah..

youll be cool bud.

6. i have calmed down alot since i have post the last message adam bc help a lot thanks man now i can enjoy my trip my mom helped me alot to by talkign to me about her day .

She rocks! She caled my votech today and told the teacher should would pay the rest of my text books off and pay for my first certfication test im so happy im going to be microsoft word certified soon thanks to my mom she is so great.

Dont mean to rant and rave about my mom i just wanted to tell yall how much she rocks

7. this high is very weird didn't make me high like pot it made me be more opean with my mom and actually have a great intese emtional conversation with her for like 3 hrs it was great i feal so much closer to her now we talked about everything